GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Marketplace > Vendor/Member Feedback Forum

Old 10-12-2016, 08:27 AM   #1
Paytrose
Rally Car Newbie

Drives: 2014 GTI Drivers Edition
HS Tuning - Best in the Midwest

I just got my 42DD TBE installed by HS tuning yesterday and I love it. What's better is that HS tuning did a perfect job on the installation and the pricing was excellent. Their attention to detail is something to be appreciated. Anytime I need something installed on my car (that I can't do on my own), I go to them every time. It's a 2.5 hour drive for me and I would rather spend the gas than go to any of the shops around my area.

My first experience with them was purchasing their RSR clutch. Which by the way, if you're looking for new clutch, the RSR is fantastic, search the threads. They installed it for me, pricing was great, and left happy. I purchased the R8 coils and NGK spark plugs from them and they were in my hands the next day (I think. Either way it was fast). Everything I've bought from or got installed by them has been a really great experience. I will keep going to their shop and I recommend them to everyone.
2014 Black Pearl Metallic GTI Driver's Edition | Serron Wheels | HS Tuning RSR Clutch | 42DD TBE | APR Stage 2 (93 Oct V2.4) | Conti DWS06 | DEPO LED Tail Lights (Dark Cherry) w/ DeAutoKey Reverse LEDs | Neuspeed P-Flo CAI w/ AEM Filter | R8 Coils | Raceseng Ashiko Shift Knob | 25% Tint | RokBlokz Mud Flaps | S3 Short Shifter | I Need More...
Paytrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 11:35 AM   #2
sticksabuser
FIA GT Champion

Drives: 2013 GTI
Yeah these guys are really good, and Jeff (the owner) is a good guy and easy to work with. I have no reservations about recommending them.
APR Stg 1 v2.0, HS tuning RSR clutch, K&N Typhoon CAI, BFI Stg 1 engine mount, VWR Trans mount, Nuespeed dogbone insert, VWR Springs, Tylosport front brake bushings, Diesel Geek shifter, 42dd shifter bushings, 26mm Front & 22mm Rear H&R Sway bars, Whileline endlinks, Auto Headlight Conv kit, Black Euro tails, DeAutoKey HID/LED lows highs and fogs, White interior LEDs, LED side markers and turn sugnals, Blue Tint Aspherical Mirrors
sticksabuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 02:43 PM   #3
Double's Dub
FIA World Rally Car Newbie

Drives: 12 GTI 6sp, 16 FX4 5.0 F150
Another thumbs up to HSTuning from me; I have been looking for a clutch alignment tool for this car and went through various cancellations on other websites due to back-orders and extreme delays. Long story short, Jeff had one of his machinists whip one up for me and sent it out in a couple of days!

True life saver and a great guy to work with. Thumbs up for sure!

MODS
OEM Bixenon retrofit-APR St2-APR Cast/Catted DP-S3 IC- APR Carbonio- S3 Short Shifter-DG Springs-OEM dark cherry LED tails-R8 coils- ECS clear side markers - 42dd bushings -VMR v710 GM-CTS Catback Exhaust-AWE TOP and Neuspeed Charge Pipe- Tyrolsport bushings F+R- Michelin PSS - Brembo 17z BBK - RSR Clutch
Double's Dub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 02:45 PM   #4
jay745
Mod Flanders

Drives: 2013 CW GTI Wolfsburg (racecar)
I drove to them from Chicago to have my clutch installed. Had a very good experience with them, awesome guys and very friendly.
jay745 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 12:02 AM   #5
voidopolis
Autocross Newbie

Drives: 2015 Audi S3
+1 - I live about 5 minutes from their shop. Great group of guys and all my experiences with them have been very positive. I take my GTI and RS4 there for work I don't want to do myself...
voidopolis is offline   Reply With Quote