GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Here I am!

Korydogg

Ready to race!
Alright so here goes guys and gals...

Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and say "hey" to everyone in the community. I just picked up a GTI and cant be any more excited. I love this car and look forward to many great drives! I have wanted a MK6 GTI ever since I drove my brothers Golf R and am glad to finally have one.

In the coming months I am going to start a build thread and hopefully I'll be able to set up some meets or days to do some wrenching. I just moved to the Sacramento area and have seen a few guys cruising around.

This is my first actual car. Up until this point I have had nothing but Jeeps and lifted trucks. So its a little bit of a change of pace but I like it.

Pictured below is the Jeep I sold a few months ago....and then of course the GTI I bought.

Cheers everyone hope to see you out there!

CHerna

Ready to race!
Welcome and congratulations! Good looking car you have there. What are your plans for it?

Korydogg

Ready to race!
Build plan

Welcome and congratulations! Good looking car you have there. What are your plans for it?

Gonna start with the 60k service than do the H&R cup kit and ECS flush kit to get it sitting nice and pretty. Than its gonna be stage 1 tune and intake/exhaust. From there just minor stuff to keep me satisfied. I'd really like to tint the front windows so that will find its way into the plan at some point.

Korydogg

Ready to race!
I guess photobucket costs money now so I'm gonna have to look into a better way to post pics. Can this be done for free through tapatalk?