GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

HPA Puck & Subframe

mto386

Go Kart Newbie
SOLD!

I have a used 75A HPA puck and OEM subframe for sale. The puck was brand new when installed and has about 5-10k miles. I didn't enjoy the vibrations with my DSG so I went back to stock. In order for that to happen I bought a used subframe that still had the oem mount in it. It is really difficult and more expensive to press in a new mount. $100+shipping for the puck, $60+shipping for the subframe, $130+shipping for both. The subframe might be good for someone who is thinking about getting the mount but is unsure about the NVH and might go back, you would uninstall your current subframe with this one. It's missing the bottom mount, you can remove the top one too if you're getting a duel mount kit.

It is the subframe on the top.

Last edited:

Chris659

Ready to race!
Does it mean that this puck is not complete, when you said it is missing a bottom mount?

Not sure what was meant by missing bottom mount but what is pictured is all it comes with. It's not like the vwr or 034 where it has both upper and lower pucks. This is just a lower puck.

NVH isn't noticeable while driving but at low idle or in reverse it is noticeable. Not horrible but definitely noticeable. Got worse when I added a stronger dogbone mount

Not my item for sale but hope this helps

sporklift

Ready to race!
Not sure what was meant by missing bottom mount but what is pictured is all it comes with. It's not like the vwr or 034 where it has both upper and lower pucks. This is just a lower puck.

NVH isn't noticeable while driving but at low idle or in reverse it is noticeable. Not horrible but definitely noticeable. Got worse when I added a stronger dogbone mount

Not my item for sale but hope this helps

Do you know how strong this is compared to the 034 insert?

Lost@Sea

Do you know how strong this is compared to the 034 insert?

The HPA is more durable than an insert.

The subframe has the lower mount removed. It's a good candidate for someone who might want to keep their currently installed subframe intact.

Mk6 Steve

Ready to race!
Pm sent