GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

San Diego Meet, how's about it eh?

Central San Diego Meet Location

• Lolita's Taco Shop Plaza (7305 Clairemont Mesa Blvd.)

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Chana Thai/Pho Fusion (8010 Clairemont Mesa Blvd.)

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Starbucks/Yakudori (4898 Convoy st.)

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rude Jr

Drummer for Subject 16
Oh that’s right. I’m around Mission Valley.

Wanna try Fall Brewing?
4542 30th St
San Diego, CA 92116
United States

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mto386

Go Kart Newbie
Bump! Got laid off so I'm free to hang out! Found some spark plugs I need to get rid of. Brand new NGK BKR8EIX. This is what I was using on my K04. $25 gaped to your specification and installed, got to do it at my house though.

Rude Jr

Drummer for Subject 16
Bump! Got laid off so I'm free to hang out! Found some spark plugs I need to get rid of. Brand new NGK BKR8EIX. This is what I was using on my K04. $25 gaped to your specification and installed, got to do it at my house though.

Damn, sorry to hear that. But yay for the free time!

Anyone else down for next Wednesday the 31st?

mto386

Go Kart Newbie
Guess San Diego is dead for mk6. For those interested in hanging out with other Golfs/GTIs still, there’s a mk7 meet Monday at Lily’s Mexican Bakery. PM for details.

Locke

Ready to race!
Hey dudes. I'm stuck way up in North County but I'm still putting around in the car. Hope all is well with the cars!

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
Nice hearing from you guys! How’s the Focus, data?

Its great. Handles amazing and is good fun. Just need to get a new head gasket before the engine blows up!! :laugh: (recall came out this week).
Not tracked it and probably won't. But I did do the academy track, drifting and autoX experience days in Utah at Ford Performance - which is included with the purchase of the car. That was really cool and got a chance to trash their RSs to find out how much you can really push it.

Wife has the GTI and I still love that car when I get out in it. With the tune and DSG it feels more aggressive.

How's your car? Done anything wild to it?

Rude Jr

Drummer for Subject 16
Its great. Handles amazing and is good fun. Just need to get a new head gasket before the engine blows up!! :laugh: (recall came out this week).

Not tracked it and probably won't. But I did do the academy track, drifting and autoX experience days in Utah at Ford Performance - which is included with the purchase of the car. That was really cool and got a chance to trash their RSs to find out how much you can really push it.

Wife has the GTI and I still love that car when I get out in it. With the tune and DSG it feels more aggressive.

How's your car? Done anything wild to it?

All that came with purchase? That sounds pretty damn awesome!

At least the GTI is still around :D

It’s good! No, nothing wild at all unfortunately. Just more tinkering with the shifter and that’s about it haha

WyoJoe

Hey guys I know this is off topic, but can you recommend any SD shops for timing chain service? I heard good things about PureMotorsport, but they seem to be pretty pricey.

George11

Ready to race!
I have mainly used PureMortorsport and live in Northern San Diego. Their work is top notch and I have not had any issues with their repairs and work. There are more VW shops in Orange County if you are looking for alternatives, but for San Diego hands down Pure is the best.