GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Oem mud flap/guard hardware?

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys, so I just bought oem mudflaps and I'm getting the flaps and the clips. I'm missing the rest of the hardware included with it.. Like the little silver clip things and the screws
I contacted ecs but they said BMW(?) put together the kit and they can't give me the hardware spexs(what screws and how many of each.. Etc)

http://www.ecstuning.com/Cart/?add1...um=email&utm_content=link2cart&salesrep=NBair

Anyone know what the screws included are and which retainer clip things I need? I also need the plastic nut for the bottom screw.

Sent via a microwave.

jni3

Ready to race!
so you're telling us that the kit they sent didn't have the installation hardware and they aren't going to send it to you?

sorry i don't have the specs on the actual hardware. i got mine from keffer and they were cheaper and included the hardware.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
no no, i got the flaps used.
the seller didnt include the extra screws needed to mount them up.
i basically need all the hardware that the oem kit includes, but i dont know how many of which screw i need.

///Audience

Ready to race!
Just an FYI, the flaps I sent you did include all 4 retainer clips. You should only need maybe 12 screws (3 per)

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Just an FYI, the flaps I sent you did include all 4 retainer clips. You should only need maybe 12 screws (3 per)

I know. I was wondering which screws I needed cause vw has like 59765485 million screws they use lol

And thanks Andy!

Sent via a microwave.

luv my dub76

Ready to race!
Off topic
I scrape my rears all the time but they can take a beating , love my
Keeps car cleaner