GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gold MK6 VI Build

jaysonkandiah

Passed Driver's Ed
Golf MK6 Build (Jarvis)

Hello guys, I recently bought a new Golf Mk6 VI and over the course of the months i am looking to change parts and overall make it look better than what it is :D

This will be updated every so often with pictures and any on goings with the project, and i want to build some sort of thread that shows a timeline of the Golfs Progress :)

Thankyou

Last edited:

afctom

Ready to race!
Look forward to seeing some pictures! Nice to see see another UK member, might see your car out and about, I'm in Watford fairly often

jaysonkandiah

Passed Driver's Ed
Go to Uni in London but live in Hampshire now, was born and grew up in Watford though so loads of family in Watford/Bushey area, so weird seeing someone on here from there too haha

yeh i know right! theres people all over the world on here! and now watford too! small world eh!

jaysonkandiah

Passed Driver's Ed
Just went to my local audio place and got a DNX521DAB installed! At the loss of integration of my OEM Bluetooth! Will post images later! Whats everyone's experience of this unit?

I ordered an R bumper last week and it arrived yesterday! will also post pictures of that too!

I have ordered Side skirts and Spoiler aswell - Yet to be delivered :)

STING

Ready to race!
So how Gold is this Goof gonna be?
Are you going for the full Bahrain Sheik dip :laugh:
Or is this thread just a 24 carat typo :lol:

jaysonkandiah

Passed Driver's Ed
So this is the car guys! its been a while but finally got some time!