GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NY / NJ / CT / PA (and DE/MD) Spotted Thread! (#2)

jschusteritsch

Grey mk6 2dr GTI LIE eastbound yesterday around exit 60 after 4pm. Driver has a pretty epic beard and I've seen him as far east as Riverhead on my commute over the past few years (I used to be in a silvcer JSW or a brown Passat Wagon but just traded the JSW in for a black 4dr mk6 GTI).

ahard48

Ready to race!
Red gti with LED tail lights and some stickers on rear windshield on I-90 around Waterloo exit about 5pm

2012TP

Drag Racing Champion
4 door CSG with what looked to be an APR/Corsa catback? Elite plate frame too BBFD0BA7-2E0A-4B25-9516-AF2B5F7DD501.jpeg

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Anyone still here? Saw a lowered white 4dr with tint and exhaust work near Quinnipiac on Thurs or Friday. Car looked clean!

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
I'm here! lol. Nobody has found me yet and I haven't mentioned anyone that I've seen. Probably because I've seen too many in my neck of the woods. Morris County yo... Although the Mk7s are probably starting to take over. I definitely see those more so than 6s these days.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
I'm here! lol. Nobody has found me yet and I haven't mentioned anyone that I've seen. Probably because I've seen too many in my neck of the woods. Morris County yo... Although the Mk7s are probably starting to take over. I definitely see those more so than 6s these days.

Modded out though? I see a lot of stock Mk7's but those don't really get me excited

2012TP

Drag Racing Champion
Couple i've seen around work..

Don't think any of them are here?

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 147
  • Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 147
  • Untitled-3.jpg