GOLFMKV

COBB Tuning DSG ROM Collection

tofuD01

Ready to race!
I forgot i still hold a £500 brick that wont install on my car >_>

DELETE

Autocross Champion
cool. ill try when im ready

wat are you talking about. i use to have an f23t gti and sold for this cc. if i want fast, i would not buy a vw [emoji38]

im not in hs, ill be buying a ctsv when i get back from korea. fwiw, i have a newer 4x4 and yukon xl. i dont need the cc, but its 4dr, goodish on gas, and nice interior.

im laughing that you think a gti and gli is fast breh :fighting0030:
So you're inquiring about a tune why? LOL come on son. Don't hate on VW in a VW forum breh.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

DELETE

Autocross Champion
what tune do i need for the cc? i have a 2012. i go to different websites that offer a dsg tune but dont see an offer for my car.

i get its not a modded car but i just want to do a f23t or something to make it a little faster because its sad when a yukon xl is faster
This contradicts your statement that you wouldn't get a VW for speed and that you got the CC for the interior...blah blah blah you sound like a fucking idiot.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

P20J3CTX

This thread has been dead for almost a year. I've lost hope on COBB releasing a DSG tune for the DQ250 on the mk6. Likely will be purchasing the Eurodyne or IE DSG tune for Black Friday if COBB doesn't give a specific ETA for their DSG tune. I'd rather wait, but at this rate the car will be gone before they come out with anything.

DallasDub94

Go Kart Newbie
This thread has been dead for almost a year. I've lost hope on COBB releasing a DSG tune for the DQ250 on the mk6. Likely will be purchasing the Eurodyne or IE DSG tune for Black Friday if COBB doesn't give a specific ETA for their DSG tune. I'd rather wait, but at this rate the car will be gone before they come out with anything.

They are working the on the 7-speed (dq381) tune right now, aiming for end of year or Q1 release ... I doubt any resources are being directed towards the mk6 dq250.

At this point I've also lost hope for a Cobb dsg tune for mk6. But I'll be getting a mk7 eventually anyways.