GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NEW FOG LED - HYPER YELLOW/CLEAN WHITE/STROBE! DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS INTRO PRICING!

Espinafre

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm getting bulb out errors with this kit. Has this happened to anyone else?

I know I can add resistors to eliminate the errors. I'm just wondering if other people have had this problem.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
I'm getting bulb out errors with this kit. Has this happened to anyone else?

I know I can add resistors to eliminate the errors. I'm just wondering if other people have had this problem.

Yes you need outside resistor with many MK6 GTI and suggest adding it.

But do not be confused with other resistors - this is compact and plug and play / you DON'T have to attach to metal or tap into wires. Very simple install.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
DON'T MISS OUT - these are bright and insane:

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
Yes you need outside resistor with many MK6 GTI and suggest adding it.

But do not be confused with other resistors - this is compact and plug and play / you DON'T have to attach to metal or tap into wires. Very simple install.

I thought the resistors were already attached to these. I get a bulb our error as well.

Jaber

Modero
They do not - small driver only - if you have any issues (we have not seen any yet) we sell additional resistance that DO NOT need to be attached to metal (new setup) that will eliminate any issues.

Thank you for the support :thumbsup:

See above, regarding resistors.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
I thought the resistors were already attached to these. I get a bulb our error as well.

See above, regarding resistors.

We right now say about 95% of GTI MK6 models need resistors - if you have any VCD mods they really need them. It depends but VW might've changed things up because these trigger errors more than any other car.

BUT again our plug and play / no need to mount to metal resistors fixes this.

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
We right now say about 95% of GTI MK6 models need resistors - if you have any VCD mods they really need them. It depends but VW might've changed things up because these trigger errors more than any other car.

BUT again our plug and play / no need to mount to metal resistors fixes this.

Would you please PM the link so I may order the resistors?

tdream1

Autocross Newbie

tdream1

Autocross Newbie