GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Tactical Pancake

Ready to race!
Washed. Bird shit on my car while i was taking my final exams and there is a permanent like stain on my hood....

Sent via the cerebral hemisphere.

banged

Ready to race!
Super easy man. Took me about 20 mins. Hardest part was popping off the old trim. Start at the edges and pull back and down. You might have to kinda pop it to get it loose. I can't help it here's another pic!!

Does the old trim needs to be replaced? I looked at it today and all the bolts line up, so i installed it without replacing the trim or retainer. It sits ok but i was hoping for it to sit a bit lower.

dasgti

Ready to race!
Does the old trim needs to be replaced? I looked at it today and all the bolts line up, so i installed it without replacing the trim or retainer. It sits ok but i was hoping for it to sit a bit lower.

Shoot I'm not sure. The kit came with a new one with a small air dam on the underside. It's really easy to put together.

GTIpilot1

Ready to race!
Attempted to adjust front camber on KSports... Realized after I got everything unbolted (on one side) that you can't do it without taking the whole strut assembly out..... Then I got lazy and decided to do nothing instead.

The_Koof1

Ready to race!
APR Stage 1 tune. Also installed a gloss black with red insert front VW badge.

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
Borrowed a buddy's Michelin PS2's to try out. Looks like I'm buying Pilot Super Sports next week...

bearJW

Ready to race!
We just followed the ECS video. It was more tedious than hard. Some bolts are awkward to get, but once you get the weird stuff out it doesn't go back!

Nice. I'm thinking of ordering one this week. Did you just follow ECS's install video? Any tips?

Ready to race!
I installed my APR FMIC, and cleaned my air filter. My car is loving life at the moment.

ina12K04gti

Ready to race!
I took it out for a Sunday drive. No particular place to go, just put it through the paces & enjoyed the car for what it is. Looking back now on all the mods & was it worth it. Absolutely, without question. Most enjoyed moment so far was on the highway when a BMW 335i thought he would be able to run me down. I just played with him, allowing him to get close enough then dropping a to 4th & standing on it. When I finally let him get next to me, he rolled his passenger window down & a girl in the passenger seat mouthed the words, "it's fast"

nouse4aname

Go Kart Champion
Nice winding back country drive. Then a wash/wax. Invested a lot of time getting all the rail rust specks out. Which was extra fun because there were some little orange bugs that decided my car was a good place to hang out at the time. Amazing how much dirt I got out from below the weather stripping at the bottom of the rear hatch window.

GregoInc

I took it out for a Sunday drive. No particular place to go, just put it through the paces & enjoyed the car for what it is. Looking back now on all the mods & was it worth it. Absolutely, without question. Most enjoyed moment so far was on the highway when a BMW 335i thought he would be able to run me down. I just played with him, allowing him to get close enough then dropping a to 4th & standing on it. When I finally let him get next to me, he rolled his passenger window down & a girl in the passenger seat mouthed the words, "it's fast"

Awesome story ;)