GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
I crack the whip on the wife though. In fact, I just told her since I'm working from home, "I want supper ready by 6 and it better be good. Bring me a whisky no ice and fix me up a good snack pronto!"

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
i have a telescoping baton for when i cross into MA for a reason.... otherwise im CCW just in case. driving wise im an asshole too, just avoid the pulling over part because i know , as a former wrestler, i'd do something like this

https://i.imgur.com/QB1Kg9K.gif

Former wrestler and BJJ checking in. Can confirm, sometimes you just got to throw a bitch on their head. No need to control that landing if there isn't a ref around to score it.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Former wrestler and BJJ checking in. Can confirm, sometimes you just got to throw a bitch on their head. No need to control that landing if there isn't a ref around to score it.

im looking into starting BJJ, dabbled with it in college and want to give it a full try.

also, if not a suplay to GNP it would be blast double to GNP.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
i have a telescoping baton for when i cross into MA for a reason.... otherwise im CCW just in case. driving wise im an asshole too, just avoid the pulling over part because i know , as a former wrestler, i'd do something like this

https://i.imgur.com/QB1Kg9K.gif

Pretty sure the collapsible baton is illegal to carry as a civilian in Massachusetts. I’d check into that. The northeast is a shit show with that stuff.

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
I'm old and fat. I wrestled with my buddies 15 year old son that out weighs me by 25 pounds and is getting pretty cut. We just did take downs. I could do one take down between beer chugs. He never scored, but I looked like the loser at the end sucking wind and 4 beers. If he just muscled me for a little bit longer I would have caved. I still mentally think I'm a beast and the brain won't let the body lose. It's not working out as well as I approach 40.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Pretty sure the collapsible baton is illegal to carry as a civilian in Massachusetts. I’d check into that. The northeast is a shit show with that stuff.

only if used in the commission of a crime. i'd be sure to take 3 hits for a self-defense claim

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I'm old and fat. I wrestled with my buddies 15 year old son that out weighs me by 25 pounds and is getting pretty cut. We just did take downs. I could do one take down between beer chugs. He never scored, but I looked like the loser at the end sucking wind and 4 beers. If he just muscled me for a little bit longer I would have caved. I still mentally think I'm a beast and the brain won't let the body lose. It's not working out as well as I approach 40.

yeah at 32 im losing muscle mass and maintaining weight. must be getting denser bones. i coach at my old HS a bit, keeps me limber enough.

Jaber

Modero
I'm 32 and I remember when I used to be the young one in the group. Now I'm the older one in most cases :cry:

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
yeah at 32 im losing muscle mass and maintaining weight. must be getting denser bones. i coach at my old HS a bit, keeps me limber enough.

I coached till moving to Chicago. I miss it a lot. I stopped lifting when the boy was born. I'm just glad this dad bod is the rage. All this talk is depressing, I'm going to go find a beer some chips.

Status
Not open for further replies.