GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Regional Forums > Southeast

Old 11-29-2017, 08:08 PM   #1
MTBFL1
Rally Car Champion

Drives: Stage II GTI
TALLAHASSEE spotted

Black 4 door with a golfmk6 sticker at the corner of pensacola and ocala, anyone on here? First time iíve seen a golfmk6 sticker in the wild, got pretty excited

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flickr
MTBFL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 02:28 AM   #2
Mbutler183
Touring Car Newbie

Drives: 2011 GTI Autobahn
Sweet Photography, I'm local in a Big Turbo TR GTI
Mbutler183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 12:30 PM   #3
MTBFL1
Rally Car Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbutler183 View Post
Sweet Photography, I'm local in a Big Turbo TR GTI
Think i've been following you on instagram haha, definitely will say hey if I see you around!

Flickr
Old 04-15-2018, 05:36 PM   #4
Stamkos91
Ready to race!

Drives: 11 Mk6 GTI Cobb Stratified Stage 2
Location: Palm Beach Gardens/ Royal Palm Beach/ Tallahassee FL
Either of you or know someone with a black MK6 GTI that parks or works at the Sweet Spot just off campus at Florida State? I drive a white 2 door MK6 GTI and go to school here and have seen a couple of other modded GTI's like mine around here. Wondering if someone in this thread knows or is the owner of one of the ones ive seen. My car has a jstuned sticker on the rear hatch with a cobb sticker right above it.
Stamkos91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 12:15 AM   #5
MTBFL1
Rally Car Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stamkos91 View Post
Either of you or know someone with a black MK6 GTI that parks or works at the Sweet Spot just off campus at Florida State? I drive a white 2 door MK6 GTI and go to school here and have seen a couple of other modded GTI's like mine around here. Wondering if someone in this thread knows or is the owner of one of the ones ive seen. My car has a jstuned sticker on the rear hatch with a cobb sticker right above it.
Funny you say that, I drove past sweet shop at around 8 today and he was parked there, has the nurburgring sticker on the back driver's side window lol. Are you tuned/have an exhaust? I was playing soccer at the old fields and saw a loud white mk6 drive up and down woodward a few times

Flickr
Old 04-16-2018, 11:40 PM   #6
Stamkos91
Ready to race!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTBFL1 View Post
Funny you say that, I drove past sweet shop at around 8 today and he was parked there, has the nurburgring sticker on the back driver's side window lol. Are you tuned/have an exhaust? I was playing soccer at the old fields and saw a loud white mk6 drive up and down woodward a few times
Yeah that was me. I drive there everyday so. I'm the white mk6 that pops and bangs around campus on the daily.
MK6 GTI, USP Catless Downpipe, Borla Catback Exhaust, Cobb Accessport with Custom Stage 2 JST and Stratified 93 and E30 Tunes with Pops and Bags, APR Stage 1 Intake, Spyder LED Clear Taillights, Doubleapex Trunk Release Button, etc.
Old 04-17-2018, 11:33 AM   #7
MTBFL1
Rally Car Champion

Quote:
Yeah that was me. I drive there everyday so. I'm the white mk6 that pops and bangs around campus on the daily.
Nice, I have the black one with euro tails although i'm almost never around campus. You got an IG? I'm from South FL too

Flickr
Old 04-18-2018, 11:00 AM   #8
Stamkos91
Ready to race!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTBFL1 View Post
Nice, I have the black one with euro tails although i'm almost never around campus. You got an IG? I'm from South FL too
I don't have an IG for my car yet, but I've been thinking about making one. What part of South Florida are you from?
MK6 GTI, USP Catless Downpipe, Borla Catback Exhaust, Cobb Accessport with Custom Stage 2 JST and Stratified 93 and E30 Tunes with Pops and Bags, APR Stage 1 Intake, Spyder LED Clear Taillights, Doubleapex Trunk Release Button, etc.
Old 04-18-2018, 12:22 PM   #9
MTBFL1
Rally Car Champion

Quote:
I don't have an IG for my car yet, but I've been thinking about making one. What part of South Florida are you from?
Fort Lauderdale, little farther south than you. Join S F L V W (with spaces between the letters) on facebook if you havent already - it's the main group for meets down in Broward

Flickr
Old 10-12-2018, 11:23 PM   #10
ToeFungus
Go Kart Newbie

Drives: 2010 Tornado Red GTI
Hey folks, I'm new to the area! What's a good place to get repairs done at?
ToeFungus is offline   Reply With Quote