GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone in the South Bay? Looking for a Stage 1-2 ride along.

ChrisAttebery

Drag Racing Champion
I've been thinking about getting a tune, CAI and DP with the stock cat back. The thing is I really don't like loud cars so I'm a little hesitant. I was hoping I could meet up with someone that's done a stage 1+or stage 2 tune to their car and take a ride along.

If you're somewhere near Gilroy to Santa Clara and wouldn' mind giving me a ride please let me know.

Thanks,

Chris

omar8151

I’m not local (Sacramento) but I have a K04 car with a downpipe, intake, and stock catback exhaust (so my setup should be slightly louder than stage 2 with stock catback). I can tell you it is stock loudness when not driven hard... almost too quiet in the lower RPM’s. Zero drone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChrisAttebery

Drag Racing Champion
Thanks for the info Omar.

I’m not local (Sacramento) but I have a K04 car with a downpipe, intake, and stock catback exhaust (so my setup should be slightly louder than stage 2 with stock catback). I can tell you it is stock loudness when not driven hard... almost too quiet in the lower RPM’s. Zero drone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

harrisondeal15

Passed Driver's Ed
I am in Monterey and could possibly give you a ride. I have APR Stage 2, Neuspeed CAI, Eurojet downpipe, a highflow cat, and a magnaflow exhaust. It's quiet in the lower RPMs (below 3500), but gets a little louder up to redline. It's not overwhelming at all. Cruising at 3k RPM on the freeway, it's pretty damn quiet.

dbizzle22

Go Kart Champion
I'm in the Millbrae area often if you're ever up north. APR Stage 2, Unitronic intake and downpipe that's mated to a frankenstein cat back a shop made for me. Stock resonator to dual 2.5" magnaflow mufflers. Super quiet. Might as well be stock honestly as far as the catback goes :)

untotenmk6

Ready to race!
Im in Santa Teresa. APRstage 2 3" cat less downpipe to
2-1/2" Beluga mufflers. Quiet unless you gun it.
*Also new in town for work, alot of nice back roads up here. In LA we just have the canyons

ChrisAttebery

Drag Racing Champion
You're not too far from me. I'll send you a PM.

The roads around here are hit and miss. Most of the time I get stuck behind someone doing less than the speed limit with nowhere to pass. Even the back roads are getting overcrowded now. Uvas/Mckean was fun a couple years ago. Now it's a train 99% of the time.

Im in Santa Teresa. APRstage 2 3" cat less downpipe to
2-1/2" Beluga mufflers. Quiet unless you gun it.
*Also new in town for work, alot of nice back roads up here. In LA we just have the canyons

ChrisAttebery

Drag Racing Champion
BTW: thanks to Harrison and dbizzle for your offers. I don't think it would work out in the near future.

nagokart

Ready to race!
I'll be moving back to that area next month. I'm stage 2 running a catless downpipe with stock catback and p-flo intake. The sound difference over stock is very subtle. Sounds barely deeper than stock. I'd imagine a catted dp will be stock sounding and less smelly. Nevertheless, if you still need a ride along, PM me about a month from now.