GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Revozport Stage 3 GTi

I KNOW. I'm so annoyed by that. I know who designs Revozport and they are in the US....SoCal, but even at a really good price shipping kills me!

Oh wow I didn't know about that, may be they should find a factory in US but I think the savings they d make with the shipping they would lose with the difference in production cost.

I have to say their products look great and quality is also very good. Mine is on for about 15 month now and it's as good as new.

I dealt with Ken in Hong Kong who was really professional. The company seems to be growing and fast it seems that they make more and more products for supercars such as Mclaren, Ferrari, etc

I saw their new kit for the mkvii :wub:

BlackGTI13

Ready to race!
Sweet man, i love that rear diffuser.

wbean

attention whore
so if i come to beijing in 3 weeks with my stance friends from vancouver, you're gonna drive us around right? :D

my friend has a bagged mk6 gti, i have a bagged mk6 golf r and some other stance audis in the mix.

are you good friends w/ iacro? we're thinking of organising something w/ them if we come to beijing

so if i come to beijing in 3 weeks with my stance friends from vancouver, you're gonna drive us around right? :D

my friend has a bagged mk6 gti, i have a bagged mk6 golf r and some other stance audis in the mix.

are you good friends w/ iacro? we're thinking of organising something w/ them if we come to beijing

Yeah sure, when is it exactly? If I'm in Beijing at the time I don't mind to meet for a ride ..
I only Stanley from Iacro, problem is that it's going to be so cold that there's nothing much you can do...