GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Jay's 13' Wolfsburg Track Car Build

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
I've considered stepping up from a 225/45/17 to a 235/45/17, the fact that its a taller tire made me hold off for now. How do you like them?

I like them a lot, I did have to roll my fenders when I was considerably lower to prevent rubbing. I have since then raised my car to almost stock height, just a tad lower than stock.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
I don't think I ever posted pics of my oil cooler. It's a setrab 16 row with setrab mount on it. I fabbed up a few custom mounts prior and wasn't happy with the results and didn't think it was worthy. Decided to cut the losses on the time spent and just spend the $30 on a nice mount lol. Undecided if I'm going to mount it vertical or horizontal on the crash bar.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
I don't think I ever posted pics of my oil cooler. It's a setrab 16 row with setrab mount on it. I fabbed up a few custom mounts prior and wasn't happy with the results and didn't think it was worthy. Decided to cut the losses on the time spent and just spend the $30 on a nice mount lol. Undecided if I'm going to mount it vertical or horizontal on the crash bar.

I’d say horizontal would look the best. Iono

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
I don't care how it looks much, some folks say the oil flows better vertically. Gotta read up a bit more.

I know you don’t lol. Didn’t know if it does or doesn’t make a difference

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I know you don’t lol. Didn’t know if it does or doesn’t make a difference

burn lol

Came here for updates, wasnt dissapoint.

zef

Drag Racing Champion
Mounting them vertically with the feed line on the bottom is best. Prevents any chance of air lock and also makes draining them much easier.