GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ZGTI EJ400 / Unitronic Tuned TSI Big turbo Kit Build thread

michal

Go Kart Champion
Wow, your GTI is turning into a real beast. I like it. :thumbup:
Do you have any close up and night pics of those 3 gauges?

Eurojet1

Ready to race!
Why? Are you going to throw yourself into adventures like OP did? Backyard turbo kits and never-ending "under development" programs?

By backyard turbo kits, you mean in the backyard of a world class race track? Because that is right where our dedicated Engineering Building's door open up into. Feel free to come check out our new world-class facility located on Summit Point Motorsports Park. Be sure to let us know if you think that our product is "backyard built" after your visit. We have technology, resources, engineering and manufacturing capabilities that even your wife's father couldn't afford to buy you.

After EXTENSIVE R&D on the EJ400 kit, pushing 490+hp, a partnership/co-op inhibited us from pursuing further production on the EJ400 FSI & TSI....however, we do have some current stock still available.

We invite you to come on down to our facility, check out our operations, and maybe we'll take you out for a ride in an EJ400 equipped vehicle. Or if you prefer, our 710hp Supercharged V10 R8 or R8 Spyder.

lamb110

Go Kart Champion
LSD?

JohnS_

Ready to race!
I have the following but i will try to make you one at night as well more close :)

JohnS_

Ready to race!
Sick car, nice work Unitronic, amazing what power that little car puts down!

Big turbo with the correct mods it the shit so Fun man you have no idea !!! i think it is the way to go if you can do it you will never look back and you get respoect on the streets from Big Dogs and thumbs up From Porsche drivers even a 50 years old :D

Krazy_Z

Go Kart Champion
My GTI wants to be like this one when she grows up ;)

Krazy_Z

Go Kart Champion
How much difference did the mounts make?