GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Marketplace > Vendor/Member Feedback Forum

Old 05-21-2014, 11:06 PM   #15
CallmeGTI
Formula 5000 Driver

Drives: 2010 VW cw 6spd gti
Rotary was a great seller and he is knowledgeable of the stuff he sells. I would do business with him again.

Wheel Whore
Build Page
CallmeGTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 12:50 AM   #16
PandaGTI
Formula 5000 Champion

Drives: M3, CC, FJ Cruiser, Spark EV
Picked up a set of Volk Racing G2 wheels in an ultra rare 18x10 et27 square fitment from Chris to use as a track set for my M3.

Can't wait to get some track rubber on these
2010 CC; AWE KO4 with APR software; unitronic DSG software; APR intercooler; stage 1 carbonio; B&B downpipe; VF dogbone; Neuspeed RSE14; Neuspeed steel lines; Stoptech pads; Gold Coast body kit; H&R rear sway bar; stock suspension with Bilstein HD's
PandaGTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 09:26 PM   #17
Rotaryknight
Formula 3000 Champion

Drives: 2011 GTi CSG
Another happy buyer!

Lenny purchased my used set of Volk G25 and my APR K04 as well as other misc things.

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79263

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovemymk6 View Post
Just wanted to say thank you.

Fastivus - thanks for letting me win twice in a row. But next time please be more specific about the prizes. I did not win a FULL kit. I still spent close to $2,600 bucks for this install. Next year I will not play cause I don't want to be in debt. But thanks anyways.

Accuair - thanks accuair for hooking me up with all the goodies. Loving my car even more.

Installer - Kawika - thanks a bunch for helping me with this install. This guy worked so hard to get my system going. Great prices great company super chill guy to do business with. ( tell your gf we almost done! ) Lol

Airlift - thanks Aaron for taking care of me with the extra parts I needed. Go to this guy if you need shocks and airbags. GREAT PRICES.

Volksracing wheels - Chris is by far the chilliest coolest dude. I got couple of things from him. My k04 which was practically new and my volksracing wheels. This guy def knows what he's talking about. Great prices great guy to work with.

Examples for Chris - when I got my turbo kit he even had the miles on the turbo kit. Cleaned it all up for me and guided me step by step. When I got my volks they all has stickers on which side it goes. This guy def knows what he's doing and what he's talking about. ( for sure I'll be buying more stuff off him. ) maybe another set of wheels? Lol

So thank you everyone for helping me with this air project and with my wheels. My car wouldn't look this good without these guys.

Time to do some body work!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Feedback

Last edited by Rotaryknight; 07-05-2014 at 03:04 PM.
Rotaryknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 12:18 AM   #18
newcarsmell
Formula 5000 Driver

Drives: 2013 CW GTI DSG
Chris sold me a set of Advans for a great price and really accommodated my needs. He's an awesome person to talk to and very knowledgeable about the parts he sells. I was so lucky to get a brand new set of advans for over a thousand dollars off the retail price. Wow!!
Old 07-28-2014, 02:15 AM   #19
Rotaryknight
Formula 3000 Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by newcarsmell View Post
Chris sold me a set of Advans for a great price and really accommodated my needs. He's an awesome person to talk to and very knowledgeable about the parts he sells. I was so lucky to get a brand new set of advans for over a thousand dollars off the retail price. Wow!!
Thanks Simon!

These were the wheels.

My Feedback
Old 07-28-2014, 05:26 AM   #20
iLoveGTIS
Formula 5000 Champion

Drives: 2013 UG GTI
I see you do vag com! How much?
iLoveGTIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 11:52 AM   #21
Rotaryknight
Formula 3000 Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLoveGTIS View Post
I see you do vag com! How much?
More about me having time. Find what you want to do. Come by and you can use my laptop and cable. I don't charge

My Feedback
Old 07-28-2014, 12:53 PM   #22
iLoveGTIS
Formula 5000 Champion

Drives: 2013 UG GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotaryknight View Post
More about me having time. Find what you want to do. Come by and you can use my laptop and cable. I don't charge
Alright sounds great! I am going to see if there is anybody more local first. Thank you so much for the offer :')
iLoveGTIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 01:47 AM   #23
pingfr
Autocross Newbie

Drives: 2011 CW MK6
Picked up the set of Rays Gram Light from Chris today, I was amazed by the condition of these beauties. They looked brand new, came with valve stems, rings, bolts,and even packed in the original boxes. Before the sale, Chris had the wheels perfected by having professionals touching up the tiny rock chips. Like he said, he doesn't mess with the stuff he is selling, he won't sell the stuff unless they are in the condition to be put on his own car. I was so psyched to get such a set of amazing wheels from such an awesome seller. Can't wait to put them on! Here is a crappy iphone pic:

FrankenTurbo F23T / Eurodyne Tune / Neuspeed FMIC / APR carbonio 1&2 / Eurojet DP / Magnaflow CBE / R8 Coilpacks / GFB DV+ / P3 Gauge / Koni Coilover / Unibrace UB / Rays Gram Light / Depo LED Tail, Headlights / Lamin X fog / Color Match Side Markers
My Build Thread

Last edited by pingfr; 08-12-2014 at 12:36 PM.
pingfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 01:53 AM   #24
Rotaryknight
Formula 3000 Champion

Thank you for the great Feedback. Yea I won't sell something that I feel isn't up to my standard.

My Feedback
Old 02-16-2015, 01:13 PM   #25
EvoKnvl
Rally Car Champion

Drives: VO 1 Series M; Prev: RB Mk6 R Stg3
Chris is awesome. Bought a set of Advan RS from him at an unbelievable price. Chris was willing to wait a couple days to arrange for pick up. Chris also met with my friend, who picked them up for me. Chris took the time and walked her through inspecting each wheel, which were all perfect. He also included lugs and is ordering me up a set of center caps.

Chris has been a refreshing experience in dealing with sellers. He's super, responsive and knows his stuff. He stands by whatever he sells and is willing to go the extra mile to help any potential buyers. Would buy from again in a heartbeat...

Update: The Center Caps arrived as well! Chris got them out to me quickly. I actually paid for the wheels, center caps and lugs at the same time. Picked up the wheels and lugs ONLY that day. Chris then ordered the Center Caps and sent them out to me as soon as he received them. Excellent service!!!

Last edited by EvoKnvl; 03-05-2015 at 02:11 PM.
EvoKnvl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 03:39 PM   #26
Rotaryknight
Formula 3000 Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvoKnvl View Post
Chris is awesome. Bought a set of Advan RS from him at an unbelievable price. Chris was willing to wait a couple days to arrange for pick up. Chris also met with my friend, who picked them up for me. Chris took the time and walked her through inspecting each wheel, which were all perfect. He also included lugs and is ordering me up a set of center caps.

Chris has been a refreshing experience in dealing with sellers. He's super, responsive and knows his stuff. He stands by whatever he sells and is willing to go the extra mile to help any potential buyers. Would buy from again in a heartbeat...
Thanks for the feedback. Yep will get those caps out to you some time this week!

My Feedback
Old 03-30-2015, 12:55 PM   #27
Rotaryknight
Formula 3000 Champion

Picture of wheels on car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvoKnvl View Post
I'll just leave this here...

My Feedback