GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Good Luck - unfortunately weather look pretty lousy for the weekend.

Nah 82 and sunny tomorrow and 70 and sunny Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Jaber ill take that vagcom . Paypal'd you just now, hope still available. Thanks buddy

#ThanksNorthMidwest
This. Illinois sucks and is only getting worse
It might be time to trade in the street deck for a long board then lol. Don't feel bad it happens to all of us. unless you are Tony Hawk who still rips at 51.

Give it a few more years and you will - love me a nice mid day nap.
Lol at day nap comment. Jealous of people who can take power naps. 2 to 4 times a year ill crash during the day and its glorious.

Long board lmfao, illinois sucks but ill never go full california
Nah 82 and sunny tomorrow and 70 and sunny Sunday
Heck yeah man, what car are you driving? Be safe but send it. Drink water out there in the paddock if not covered

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Its my balance and lack of board coordination mainly lol

Amazing, have fun dude .

Those day naps , wish i could fall asleep mid day.

i mean with Boosted Summer Hours...

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Heck yeah man, what car are you driving? Be safe but send it. Drink water out there in the paddock if not covered

The shitbox.

Turned 6 laps today. The rain stopped long enough that a wee bit of a dry line formed around 10:30 this morning. Novice Group was out on track, Instructor group was next but radar didn't look like the rain was going to stay away. Stuck a Novice Group sticker on my car and went out. Did 3 laps and it started raining again. Which was fine - it was damp and sketchy AF.

Helped my buddy load his 911 onto the trailer to take it back to the dealer (long story) and then aborted the rest of the morning, went back to the condo. Ate something, took a nap. Went back to the track around 3:30 when I looked outside and realized that the patio was dry.

Track was still damp, but more dry than the morning. Opted to go out for a few easy laps just because I was bored.

Made it 3 laps and got black flagged. They didn't like my passing LOL. Whatever, it was still sketchy in some bad spots. Braking zone into 3... hell all of 3... sketchy AF. Carousel was a skating rink, the stretch between 11-12 was slimy, exiting 12 was slimy, 13 was terrifying.

Shawn's gotta get a spring event up here that isn't Mother's Day weekend. So much more trusting of the top group with less BS.

Let's see how many I rack up tomorrow.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion

Catastrophic piston failure. [emoji1689]

Place actually shipped me 18z so the rear will get upgraded to not fuck up the brake balance

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Workin on my dad's 66 mustang today. It's coming along nicely. Should be done before summer ends.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.