GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Support GolfMK6 by making your wheels and tires purchases from Tire Rack

Hey sonny, I am in need of a TPMS sensor rebuild kit, two actually. My wife hit a curb and destroyed two of my wheels (RIP) So now I have to re order the tires and wheels and whatnot. I tried the tirerack website but for some reason you guys like to hide the TPMS stuff. Can you help?

Sonny@TireRack.com

sonny@tirerack.com
Sorry for the delayed response, I was out of the office. We can defuinitely provide the sensor rebuild kits ($4.00 each). Just give me a call at the number below Ext#789.

Hey sonny, I am in need of a TPMS sensor rebuild kit, two actually. My wife hit a curb and destroyed two of my wheels (RIP) So now I have to re order the tires and wheels and whatnot. I tried the tirerack website but for some reason you guys like to hide the TPMS stuff. Can you help?

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
I can't stop recommending these guys, i always buy tires from them, i live seas away and guess what? not a single mistake or delay.

Getting some OZs from them when i get it lowered! :D

sgessler2011

Ready to race!
Any discount codes for members?
I'm looking to order winter wheels and tires by months end.
Steve

Sonny@TireRack.com

sonny@tirerack.com
Any discount codes for members?
I'm looking to order winter wheels and tires by months end.
Steve

Unfortunately there are no discounts for forum members. However by clicking through the link, the forum will get credit for the sale. Also, on wheel and tire packages, we Hunter Road Force balance for free. If you need any assistance with this or anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me at the number in my sig or via email. sonny@tirerack.com

duca_87

Finding 16"...

I went on tirerack's website and selected my 2011 GTI w/ rubber valves. For some reason it only shows 17, 18, 19" wheel options. Am I able to put 16" wheels on? Seems like that's what everyone is suggesting.

Sonny@TireRack.com

sonny@tirerack.com
I went on tirerack's website and selected my 2011 GTI w/ rubber valves. For some reason it only shows 17, 18, 19" wheel options. Am I able to put 16" wheels on? Seems like that's what everyone is suggesting.

If you click on winter instead of wheels, it will take you to the minus sized 16" options.

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Man, I finally decided on my wheels, clicked through the banner, and it says they can't process my order now, I have to call. AAARRRGGGHHHH

I know that must mean they are out of stock of the wheel I picked (Mortegi MR116's). Man, it took me almost a month to decide on these, not 100% what I wanted (OZ Superturismo GTs are just too expensive right now) but I think they will look good and shave 24 pounds off the car.

Now if they are out of stock, I am back to the drawing board! Man, is it going to take forever to wait till Monday.

Sonny@TireRack.com

sonny@tirerack.com
Man, I finally decided on my wheels, clicked through the banner, and it says they can't process my order now, I have to call. AAARRRGGGHHHH

I know that must mean they are out of stock of the wheel I picked (Mortegi MR116's). Man, it took me almost a month to decide on these, not 100% what I wanted (OZ Superturismo GTs are just too expensive right now) but I think they will look good and shave 24 pounds off the car.

Now if they are out of stock, I am back to the drawing board! Man, is it going to take forever to wait till Monday.

Give me a shout and we can take a look at options. Call me at the number in my sig, ext# 789

Type_RS_59

Ready to race!
I tried to order my snow tires by clicking the banner but it doesn't give me the option of picking a 2012 model like the normal Tire Rack web site does.

I tried picking 2011 but then it wants to know what valve stems and that is not an issue on the 2012s.

I'd like to support the site by using the banner but I also want to make sure I get the right stuff.

Any suggestions, Sonny?

Thanks!!!