GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTT: SPM "street" j-pipe

mikeyhandz

Ready to race!
i have an spm street j pipe that i was looking to trade for a track section. Resonator is a little too tame for me. Local to long island would be perfect. Im open to option!:readthethread:

ROOSTER1050

Go Kart Champion
is it off the car already?? (IE -- have you swapped back in what you had on before?) I might be up for it, as I just went to SPM track from cat to rear , and its WAAAAAYYYY TO FUGGING LOUD :eek:

so I may try to swap back in a street j pipe and street mid if I can find them .... problem being, track sections are currently on the car....

mikeyhandz

Ready to race!
is it off the car already?? (IE -- have you swapped back in what you had on before?) I might be up for it, as I just went to SPM track from cat to rear , and its WAAAAAYYYY TO FUGGING LOUD :eek:

so I may try to swap back in a street j pipe and street mid if I can find them .... problem being, track sections are currently on the car....

i actually jsut bought a track section for cheap at waterfest so i currently dont need it no more. sorry for incovioence

Cee\x/_GTi

Ready to race!
Lets meet up Rooster.. I wanna hear yours. I think my turbo back is pretty quiet actually..

ROOSTER1050

Go Kart Champion
Lets meet up Rooster.. I wanna hear yours. I think my turbo back is pretty quiet actually..

Hit me with a pm -- I'll be in Hawthorne and Redondo beach tomorrow morning, headed back into OC afterward, So getting settings isn't an issue ......my shit is LOUD bruh :eek:

mikeyhandz

Ready to race!
Yeah if you would like I'll sell the street section to you [emoji106]