GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Motorstadt XIII -- 6/4/2016

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Side note....

Other cars are allowed btw. Usually guys with WRX's and/or Focus ST's show up and what not

There was a Ferrari Testarossa and a Delorean there last year too. You never know what you'll see or what'll show up

kthor7031

Go Kart Champion
Anyone want to meet up beforehand so we can roll in and park together?

vwrabid

Ready to race!
14 mile and I 75 at Krispy Kreme 8:30-8:45
Roll out at 9:00

kthor7031

Go Kart Champion
I live on Van Dyke and 27 mile. That's a hike for me :p I will just try to look out for you guys. Willing to make a quick stop to grab me? :) There is a shopping center right off of van dyke business or 53 at 26 mile (Target, Home depot, five guys etc...). Its like 5 mins away from the show site

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
I live on Van Dyke and 27 mile. That's a hike for me :p I will just try to look out for you guys. Willing to make a quick stop to grab me? :) There is a shopping center right off of van dyke business or 53 at 26 mile (Target, Home depot, five guys etc...). Its like 5 mins away from the show site
I can text you when we're close by or something.

We'll be that way probably around 9:20-9:30am or so (heading east down M59 & going for the Michigan left for 53 north)....just look out for us or stay on the shoulder waiting for us there & then join in?

kthor7031

Go Kart Champion
I can text you when we're close by or something.

We'll be that way probably around 9:20-9:30am or so (heading east down M59 & going for the Michigan left for 53 north)....just look out for us or stay on the shoulder waiting for us there & then join in?

Yeah, I'll do something like that. What exit are you planning to get off 53 at? 26 mile?