GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Boost woes

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
I'm having boost spikes in mainly 4th-6th gear. I'll hit the accelerator and the boost spikes but the car does not accelerated any faster. I'll get off of it for a sec and get back on it and it then accelerates. I have a f23 with base f23 eurodyne file. I almost feel like it's the dv (GFB+) but idk for sure. I'm about to do some logs right now and see what I can see. Any ideas right off hand though?

FriggenT1

Banned
The dv+ doesn't always play well with the f23, or eurodyne, don't know which, a few people have had issues. Did Andy tune it? Either way, you can put an mbc in parallel and that will solve the issue most likely.

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
The dv+ doesn't always play well with the f23, or eurodyne, don't know which, a few people have had issues. Did Andy tune it? Either way, you can put an mbc in parallel and that will solve the issue most likely.

I read awhile ago about people having issues with my current setup, but I just couldn't find the thread. I also do not know if there was a resolution outside of what you said, which is probably what I will do. Thanks

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
Without being able to see logs or data it is unfrotunately very difficult to diagnose issues like this.

I just did some logs, but I didn't do any from 5th or 6th, which is the main two gears the problem happens. I don't know why...I'm a forgetful idiot. I did do some 3rd and 4th gear pulls, but the issue didn't rear it's head this particular time.

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
I'm having boost spikes in mainly 4th-6th gear. I'll hit the accelerator and the boost spikes but the car does not accelerated any faster. I'll get off of it for a sec and get back on it and it then accelerates. I have a f23 with base f23 eurodyne file. I almost feel like it's the dv (GFB+) but idk for sure. I'm about to do some logs right now and see what I can see. Any ideas right off hand though?

andy hasn't tuned it but he will