GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Leasing? What are you paying...

AzWildcat04

Passed Driver's Ed
ok, so I think purchasing is now out of the question for financial reasons. Im still looking at the Autobahn. So what are you leasing guys paying? How much did you put down? What was the final negotiation price of the car?

AzWildcat04

Passed Driver's Ed
anyone? I guess everyone bought their cars?

zanyrsc

Ready to race!
IM leasing,(work at the dealer thought) plan to buy the car when the leas is over, my payment is 189 a month, 2 year leas i put down 4k and my buy price will be 15k. 4 door DSG. i think i got a good deal but like i said i work at the dealer. don`t recommend putting much money don`t if your not planing to buy it.

ms3brendan

Ready to race!
My girlfriend put down $2,000 and her payments are $350/mo on the lease for a 2010 last year with a DSG coupe - no sunroof or navigation.

I might be in a month or so doing one with the autobahn package and probably with 2 grand down as well.. so subbed thread here to see what folks are paying for the 2011s.

Heartagram131

Go Kart Champion
GTI's are sooooo cheap in the states... in canada when you get a 3dr with cloth and 18s and a sunroof with 0 down its 540 a month before negotiations... but we get more here but our dollar is also worth more! my 2.5 sportline is a lease but i plan to buy it out it cost 26k out the door. in the states you can get a clean GTi for that.

AzWildcat04

Passed Driver's Ed
My girlfriend put down $2,000 and her payments are $350/mo on the lease for a 2010 last year with a DSG coupe - no sunroof or navigation.

I might be in a month or so doing one with the autobahn package and probably with 2 grand down as well.. so subbed thread here to see what folks are paying for the 2011s.

its not going to be cheap. Its really strange for a 31k car to be almost $500 a month. It should be close to $400. A3's are cheaper than GTI's, what gives?

Artysta

Ready to race!
I pay 588 a month, you guys are lucky. For that kind of money I could have a bmw in the states.

WhiteMK6-11

Passed Driver's Ed
I pay $411/month on my lease.

2011 GTI with Sunroof/Navigation package. Paid $26,800 for the car after negotiation ($28,675 MSRP) and put about $1,600 down.

ms3brendan

Ready to race!
I am going to meet with VW today, they put a pretty nice package for me.. I told them I wanted the TrueCar pricing on it from the website which is $500-$1000 below invoice.. and to quote me on a lease..

2011 Black GTI /Autobahn package - $459/mo + tax with first month's payment + fees ($388) due at signing.. Not too bad I don't think. I think the car ended up being $29,800 for the Autobahn package.

AzWildcat04

Passed Driver's Ed
I am going to meet with VW today, they put a pretty nice package for me.. I told them I wanted the TrueCar pricing on it from the website which is $500-$1000 below invoice.. and to quote me on a lease..

2011 Black GTI /Autobahn package - $459/mo + tax with first month's payment + fees ($388) due at signing.. Not too bad I don't think. I think the car ended up being $29,800 for the Autobahn package.

This worries me...My mom just got an Acura TSX wagon. 30-31K MSRP, she put down $1,200 and pays $396.

ms3brendan

Ready to race!

GTi-GUY86

Ready to race!
I did $1500 down and my payment is $310 with 12,000 allowance. Got a base 2dr CSG 6MT.