GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Random Parts for sale, OEM and aftermarket

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
So I have some parts taking up room that I am going to put up for sale.....

Osram xenarc headlight, black. Needs a new lens (same lens as oem, aboit 35 bucks online) $200 shipped. You can contact osram directly to order the drivers side headlight. LINK TO PICS
Headlight right side https://imgur.com/a/guwXp

Front and Rear Plaid seats in very good condition, heated , rears pretty much never sat on. $400 OBO picked up locally.

MK7 Euro headlight switch, NEW (Tried to get it to work on mk6, no go) $22 shipped

Brembo 17Z BBK, Red, Stoptech ML350 crossdrilled rotors, Aluminum hubcentric rings, EBC red stuff pads with about 40% pad left, sensor for left caliper(not needed on mk7), 17z/18z mounting bolt kit. All you would need are new Mk4 r32 steel braided brake lines. $650 shipped OBO. (can powdercoat calipers for you for an extra $100.)SOLD

Nothing Leaves Stock Throw out bearing shim kit. Brand new, $40 shipped

Forge style one outlet Africa plate for catch can setup(incluides gasket installed) $40 bucks shipped

1 sets of Passat aluminum lower control arms with ball joints. fits MK5/mk6 GTI's and Golf R's. Nice upgrade to the stamped or forged metal control arms that come with our car. SOLD

$85 shipped, set of 2 control arms with ball jointsSOLD

Stock GTI master cylinder with res, 55k miles on it when pulled from car $30 shipped SOLD

2x GTI rear shock mounts pulled from car at 37k miles. $20 bucks shipped for the set

Left and Right rear Aluminum passat B6 spindles with good hubs and dust shields(includes all install hardware). Fit mk5/mk6 GTI/Current turbo beetles, and may fit rear MK7 GTI's as well.SOLD

$125 shipped for the set. 100 shipped for spindles without the hubs or shields. $100 if picked up locally.SOLD

Last edited:

mistaleungg

Go Kart Newbie
Interested in Left and Right Aluminum passat B6 spindles.
I already installed Superpro LCA, are they compatible?
Any fitment issue if I go to BBK in the future?

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!

They are the rear spindles I am selling Although from Passat spindles do work with the super arms. They also work on mk7 fronts.

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!

They are the rear spindles, but I know the front spindle work with the superpro arm.

Last edited:

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
Added a Nothing leaves stock brand Throw out bearing shim kit to the list of items for sale.

I also have a right side complete OSRAM headlight with spider and new Lens to replace the cracked one with. I am not sure how much I would sell this for and I would ask Osram if the drivers side can be bought separately. It would end up being substatially cheaper than buy a new set of both headlights

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
bump

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
bump

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
Added some new parts. See first post.

BringerOdeath