GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New 2013 2dr CW GTI MK6

LuWei

I see yoou picked Gunther in Fort. Laud. Nice that dealer is very mod friendly. Ask for Jimmy as your service writer. He is a great guy.

Also you picked the best color.

Yeah, I'll definitely look into that, it's just I live In Miami and it's kinda far... but thanks for the heads up!

congrats ! nice choice on color... (i have a cw too)

read around learn a lot...

any mods you want to do?

Thanks! CW is the best IMO! And yeah, I have in mind APR stage 1/2 intake and 12 or 15mm H&R rear spacers for the very near future to slightly increase the performance and the stance. And if I can, APR ECU re-flash and Eurojet TBE in the future. But for now I have to plan on paying off my part of the car, gas, insurance, and also, a social life lol. So the mods will come, I just don't know when.. But I'll be sure to start a build thread for that.

Nice picture, nice car, good luck with it.

Thanks, thanks, and thaaaaaaanks :thumbsup:

I like the CW more every time I see it. I could never pull it off, but I like it.

haha it's all personal preference man, gotta get something you would personally love!!

AXO

Go Kart Champion
Congratulations! Candy White is the Best Color and also the Fastest! Lol, I have a Candy White. Your first pic reminds me of how I felt when I was driving My GTI off the Car lot. :23::thumbsup::w00t::word:

razr390

Go Kart Champion
I see yoou picked Gunther in Fort. Laud. Nice that dealer is very mod friendly. Ask for Jimmy as your service writer. He is a great guy.

Also you picked the best color.

Really? I didn't know that! I know Jimmy and Jorge from the service reps, and they always would ask me if I had anything done to my car because of a problem I would have. But that explains all the modded VW's coming in to that dealership. Saw an '04 GLI on bags and another '96 Jetta slammed too. It was so cool!

As for OP. Mind I ask your age? I too got mine with the help of my family and I am very grateful for it as well as I think you are. Enjoy it, and welcome to the forum/club!

LuWei

Hey dude! thats by dadeland mall? I also have a 2dr candy white!!! :D

It's actually the top floor of Dadeland mall's parking lot! And awesome man, ill be looking out for a 2dr CW.

I bought my GTI at that same dealer.

Sweeeet

Congratulations! Candy White is the Best Color and also the Fastest! Lol, I have a Candy White. Your first pic reminds me of how I felt when I was driving My GTI off the Car lot. :23::thumbsup::w00t::word:

Hahaha yep indeed it is the fastest lol

LuWei

Really? I didn't know that! I know Jimmy and Jorge from the service reps, and they always would ask me if I had anything done to my car because of a problem I would have. But that explains all the modded VW's coming in to that dealership. Saw an '04 GLI on bags and another '96 Jetta slammed too. It was so cool!

As for OP. Mind I ask your age? I too got mine with the help of my family and I am very grateful for it as well as I think you are. Enjoy it, and welcome to the forum/club!

I'm turning 19 in August, and yeah I'm very very thankful and enjoy every moment I'm in it. And thanks a lot!