GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Frisco, TX - VCDS and Monster Mats

Greetings! Wife and I just moved here from NY and I have a few things from my 2012 GTI I need to get rid of. Went from a house to an apartment so space is at a premium, and cash is flowing way too fast to keep up!

VCDS Micro-Can and Monster All-Weather Mats as shown. Pick up/meet up near Frisco, TX

VCDS - $200
Mats - $40

Last edited:

dknguyenn

Ready to race!
If only I didn't have a ticket to pay off... but welcome! Hop onto dfweuros.com if you get the chance and cars & coffee is over in that area as well!

If only I didn't have a ticket to pay off... but welcome! Hop onto dfweuros.com if you get the chance and cars & coffee is over in that area as well!

Thank you :)

I've heard about cars and coffee. First Saturday of every month. The guy telling me wasn't sure where, said BMW dealer but which one? I'd love to go. I don't have anything special to show or anything, just drive a Volt, but I'd love to see what goes.

dknguyenn

Ready to race!
Yes sir thats the correct date. If you're looking to park inside the actual lot then I'd get there around 6:45, but otherwise there's a lot next door you can just walk from. It's Classic BMW in Plano. 6800 Dallas Pkwy, Plano, TX 75024

Yes sir thats the correct date. If you're looking to park inside the actual lot then I'd get there around 6:45, but otherwise there's a lot next door you can just walk from. It's Classic BMW in Plano. 6800 Dallas Pkwy, Plano, TX 75024

Thank you very much!

Price drop on the mats :)