GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My First VW: 2011 GTI

MKJBM05

Passed Driver's Ed
Hello everyone!

I just purchased my 2011 VW GTI and I am loving it. Thinking of doing some mods to it and need some advice on where to buy the parts I need. The model of my GTI is an Autobahn. Seems like it has almost everything except the Nav and Xeon headlights.

I was wondering where I can get good deals for the following Items:

1. Bi Xeon Headlights
2. Yellow fog lights
3. Coilover Suspensions
4. spoilers
5. Short Shifters

Any suggestions are welcome. Also would like to know how to setup an APR Stage 2 - 3 but not sure where to look as far as for the parts. I am currently living in NY.

Much appreciated thanks!

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
Shop around the classified section for the best deals! There are also plenty of vendors on here offering awesome deals. I think Frank@KMD has a deal on ST coils right now.

nakenyon

Go Kart Champion
Congratulations on your purchase! As for your list, take a look around the classifieds on the forum, you can often find a good deals on stuff there. Also, check out your local craigslist as there are often deals there too. Definitely a wealth of knowledge around here to help you out!

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
Hello everyone!

I just purchased my 2011 VW GTI and I am loving it. Thinking of doing some mods to it and need some advice on where to buy the parts I need. The model of my GTI is an Autobahn. Seems like it has almost everything except the Nav and Xeon headlights.

I was wondering where I can get good deals for the following Items:

1. Bi Xeon Headlights
2. Yellow fog lights
3. Coilover Suspensions
4. spoilers
5. Short Shifters

Any suggestions are welcome. Also would like to know how to setup an APR Stage 2 - 3 but not sure where to look as far as for the parts. I am currently living in NY.

Much appreciated thanks!

Autobahn have hid lights and nav standard. Your car isn't an autobahn then.

Congrats though!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

MKJBM05

Passed Driver's Ed
Autobahn have hid lights and nav standard. Your car isn't an autobahn then.

Congrats though!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Thanks!

I bought this car from the dealer and they mentioned this is a Autobahn GTI. I was not sure why it did not include the HID and Nav. But for the deal I got this car I could not have let it pass by. All good though, I don't need the Nav. Working on upgrading the headlights with Ed's Xenon headlights.

nevekd128

Ready to race!
if you bought a 2011 without hid's that is autobahn, you got screwed OR the previous owner parted the car for skrilla before selling it.