GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Weird misfiring issues

tonymk6

Ready to race!
Not sure if this was the issue, but I was looking for the R8 coils and plugs on ModdedEuros as well, but they only sell the BKR8EIX which is recommended for Stage 3+. Your sig says Uni Stage 1+ which would work best with the BKR7EIX spark plugs. Did some extensive reading through old posts and it sounds like most people run the BKR7EIX. Hope this helps.

You can pick the BKR7EIX, I just installed them this morning. I found some on Amazon for $30

Paytrose

Ready to race!
You can pick the BKR7EIX, I just installed them this morning. I found some on Amazon for $30

Oh, I was referring to your issue. I ordered the R8 coils and BKR7EIX spark plugs yesterday. So is your car running smoothly now? Or is the issue still present with the BRK7EIX plugs?

tonymk6

Ready to race!
Oh, I was referring to your issue. I ordered the R8 coils and BKR7EIX spark plugs yesterday. So is your car running smoothly now? Or is the issue still present with the BRK7EIX plugs?

Gotcha, the car runs smoothly now with no misfires, but I will make sure it's still running smooth after a couple of days as I just installed them this morning and I'm at work right now. The only problem that persists is the weird rpm dependent vibrations in the car. Its a really fast vibration which makes me think its not a misfire which sucks lol.