GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

This forum is almost dead

pdan

Ready to race!
I spend some time down in Palm Beach and the worst are the bridges over the intercostal. I think it’s every hour or something and they take forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brobst

Go Kart Champion
I loved driving in Florida. Hit triple digits everyday. People either get out your way or try to race you.
Wife used to drive home 35mins.
Same drive took me 20mins. No messing around with the k04, perfect highway hero.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion
We turning this into the motorcycle chat, or what? Here's mine, nothing special but it's a fun bike and easy to work on (Suzuki SV650).

IMG_20170416_164509 by Tony G, on Flickr

The SV650 is one of the best bikes I've ever ridden. Nothing else has made me feel like Nicky Hayden while tooling around at 25 MPH through a neighborhood. You don't even have to push the thing beyond safe speeds for it to put a smile on your face, it's just fun.

I've had a few fast bikes, but these days I pine for bikes with less popular engine configurations. Things like parallel twins, triples, or V-4s. I'd love to get my hands on an old Honda VFR.

But then I remember what it's like to be on the back of a motorcycle in the middle of summer down here and it kills my enthusiasm.

clownish

just clowning around
VFR - 2006 single sided swing arm, vtech, much fun. Sold for what I bought it, for down to the dollar so it was worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

damagi123

Go Kart Champion
i hate when its hot and my car is slow as fuck

i used to have an 03 yamaha R6 but i sold it after a few years when all my bike friends died

the forum was super fun a few years ago but its still fun to come bust some thread nut every once in a while

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I loved driving in Florida. Hit triple digits everyday. People either get out your way or try to race you.
Wife used to drive home 35mins.
Same drive took me 20mins. No messing around with the k04, perfect highway hero.
yep, floridians actually move over. try driving in chicagoland area...they wont move at all from fast lane. the state is just now putting up "move for faster traffic signs" unlike florida which has it painted on road every 500 feet.

i hate when its hot and my car is slow as fuck
stage 2 water meth system. :thumbsup:

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I want to know where you guys are finding these people that move over. I see it happen occasionally, but more often than not people don't get over.

What I see a ton of is these jackasses going 40 in a 45 while all the traffic around them is going 50-60 and there's a 200 foot gap between them and the person in front of them with a bunch of congested traffic. They do that shit in the left lane too. KEEP THE FUCK UP WITH TRAFFIC.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I want to know where you guys are finding these people that move over. I see it happen occasionally, but more often than not people don't get over.

What I see a ton of is these jackasses going 40 in a 45 while all the traffic around them is going 50-60 and there's a 200 foot gap between them and the person in front of them with a bunch of congested traffic. They do that shit in the left lane too. KEEP THE FUCK UP WITH TRAFFIC.

its much worse in other states man, when i went to florida i was like OMG THESE PEOPLE ACTUALLY MOVE THIS IS GREAT. :laugh:

Next time you see those "move over for faster cars" signs every mile...be happy you have those. Those dont exist here yet. :mad0259::paddle::mad0259:

brobst

Go Kart Champion
yep, floridians actually move over. try driving in chicagoland area...they wont move at all from fast lane. the state is just now putting up "move for faster traffic signs" unlike florida which has it painted on road every 500 feet.

stage 2 water meth system. [emoji106]
Upgraded IC and eblend fuel.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Ooh what kind of bike are you getting?

A gsxr 600. Ill post a bike tomorrow

We turning this into the motorcycle chat, or what? Here's mine, nothing special but it's a fun bike and easy to work on (Suzuki SV650).

IMG_20170416_164509 by Tony G, on Flickr

Im down for that

Family lives around central Florida. Went early in the summer - great weather, no bugs yet, no college students. was Ideal.
its nice at times lol

its much worse in other states man, when i went to florida i was like OMG THESE PEOPLE ACTUALLY MOVE THIS IS GREAT. :laugh:

Next time you see those "move over for faster cars" signs every mile...be happy you have those. Those dont exist here yet. :mad0259::paddle::mad0259:

I move over if someone is faster than me as i want others to do for me

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Heres the new (to me) bike.

07' Gsxr 600. M4 Exhaust, smaller Sprocket/Geared, a bunch of little goodies/extras, only thing missing is a power commander.

and from the back

damagi123

Go Kart Champion

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Heres the new (to me) bike.

07' Gsxr 600. M4 Exhaust, smaller Sprocket/Geared, a bunch of little goodies/extras, only thing missing is a power commander.

and from the back

really nice...wish I had got my bike licence years ago.