GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Acceleration jerking in light throttle around 2000 RPM

kakluote

Ready to race!
Got a issue of Acceleration jerking in light throttle around 2000 RPM during engine cold,

it feel like dsg is shitftting gear and happened around 2000 RPM in light throttle.

i thought it was dsg issue, then i did dsg reset, get better but jerking still exists

When engine/DSG is hot, the jerking is gone.

As the jerking happen at around shifting point, so i cant tell it is cause by DSG or Engine

Any experience can share? Thanks...

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Why don't you try switching to manual mode and shift at 2500 or higher to see if it still happens at 2000? Then you'll know if it's your DSG or not.

Thunderfunk

Ready to race!
Got a issue of Acceleration jerking in light throttle around 2000 RPM during engine cold,

it feel like dsg is shitftting gear and happened around 2000 RPM in light throttle.

i thought it was dsg issue, then i did dsg reset, get better but jerking still exists

When engine/DSG is hot, the jerking is gone.

As the jerking happen at around shifting point, so i cant tell it is cause by DSG or Engine

Any experience can share? Thanks...

The DSG doesn't like the cold, I have pretty much the same experience. Took it to VW and they said that is the nature of the DSG as it takes longer than the engine to fully warm up. I usually trust my VW service guy as he is always upfront and honest with me but some days especially this past winter I think there is no way this can be considered normal operation to VW.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
Check your missfire count at that rpm range while in neutral.

kakluote

Ready to race!
this is not a dsg issue .. i unplug the power of maf sensor ,looks all good.

this may related with i the rough idle...

DarienMidnight

Ready to race!
this is not a dsg issue .. i unplug the power of maf sensor ,looks all good.

this may related with i the rough idle...

Did u ever find a solution to the issue ? It's been bothering me for 2 months now. I have APR stage 2 coils and spark plugs are only 10k miles . ...my car has 60k