GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GK Goes JDM, Brah. Beats Worst Forum Member on Actually Getting a Car this Century

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
That defies golfmk6. DOES NOT COMPUTE.

exactly.. its some Twilight Zone shit right there, man.

Dang, wish I had known you were gonna get a 350Z, lol. I would have kept my spare parts.

Ah well, she looks clean, bro. Main appeal for the Track over the base model is the wheels, brembos and LSD + you get the VDC button and HID's. Compared to the enthusiast, though, it's Brembos, the wheels, and VDC. Every model 350Z (pre HR) got the LSD EXCEPT the base model.

If you have any questions, bro, hit me up. I was a Z guy for almost 8 years.

Btw, take the splash guard off the front. It cleans up the body lines ;)

:word: :thumbup: fo sho.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Ok, so this car doesn't look like it was modded by a noob. /win

You probably saved the car from being some teenybopper's fastnfurious drift buggy, and from ripped off bumpers and the rice attack. WELL DONE J.

^^^ in this video, the 350Z is like Jawn's new car. The 240sx is what would have happened, had Jawn's car been bought by some 16-year-old who passed their drivers test an hour ago. Even though Jawn will likely never drift it, you can see what I'm getting at ;)

Sent from some sort of Apple device.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Ok, so this car doesn't look like it was modded by a noob. /win

You probably saved the car from being some teenybopper's fastnfurious drift buggy, and from ripped off bumpers and the rice attack. WELL DONE J.

Those were put on by AMS. But the exhaust system was apparently on before they got it. Only thing weird is it said Milltek header back, and I can't find that system anywhere, only a catback.

^^^ in this video, the 350Z is like Jawn's new car. The 240sx is what would have happened, had Jawn's car been bought by some 16-year-old who passed their drivers test an hour ago. Even though Jawn will likely never drift it, you can see what I'm getting at ;)

Sent from some sort of Apple device.

#DriftLYfe

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
It's definitely a cat-back system. I was looking at switching from my Borla to that same Milltek system a year before I sold my Z.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
It's definitely a cat-back system. I was looking at switching from my Borla to that same Milltek system a year before I sold my Z.

dang.. probably has some Ebay headers then? :iono: dafuq. maybe stillen, what's popular? there was another brand i saw, starts with a J or something?

in4Veilsidebodykit

:clap: :bellyroll: :clap: :bellyroll: dat's old school, man!! noice.

Fo sho, likewise!

5/23 BMW club? you going?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Looking at picking up the new ZII Star Specs for this car... expensive, but should be epic. Loved the BFG rivals on the audi, but wet traction was horrendous, even with haldex. For the Z, I would run 245's all around, square setup, and then i can rotate tires - not wheels - if needed, to prolong life. Could be the way to go.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
This is making me miss my Datsun 280zx. Solid z sir.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
lol. yeah, its old, but that was hella funny.