GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Possible new Stage 1 file from APR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Yeahhh speaking of I haven't seen Mooooorrrrrpowwwahhhhh in awhile... and then the FrigginT pops up.... hmmmmm.

Im with Dr. DAD.

phant0m

Ready to race!
I know not what you speak of, I'm just a new member with a friggenT
You should become friends with this guy who used to roam around here. He went by "MorePowah". Much like you, he was awkwardly obsessed with the friggen frankenturbo. Oddly enough though he seems to have vanished about the same time you joined. Must be the friggen frankengods

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
morepowah did get banned, but now a guy with same car and location joins... morepowah needs morebrains.

FriggenT1

Banned
morepowah did get banned, but now a guy with same car and location joins... morepowah needs morebrains.

I'm not especially worried about changing locations or anything. I got banned yes, under reason specified, there was none. Contacted administration a few times, no response. I had done nothing to be banned hence the "no reason specified" under why I was banned.

It's also quite obvious that I wasn't trying to hard to hide, otherwise no one would know I was back.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
I'm not especially worried about changing locations or anything. I got banned yes, under reason specified, there was none. Contacted administration a few times, no response. I had done nothing to be banned hence the "no reason specified" under why I was banned.

It's also quite obvious that I wasn't trying to hard to hide, otherwise no one would know I was back.

other than thread jacking every thread to talk about the F23T, like, say this one?

[Old User]

Go Kart Champion
If I had a dollar for every member who got randomly banned for no reason... Lol. This forum has so many company and corporate interests woven through it. I remember when certain vendors and moderators could be discussed in a negative light without the users just getting banned...

Surprised I haven't gotten banned yet. I fear my time may come soon, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.