GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Static Low Thread

Vikingsloth1

Ready to race!

Currently in an h&r sport cup kit, 1.8" drop around. But to trade with a buddy and grab his h&r ultra lows and go down to 2.5 around. 18x9.5r18 et40. Whiteline front links. Usp test pipe with euro jet cat back. Sai/Evap delete. Vacuum pump delete. Afe top mount intake. R8 packs. Currently counting nickels for an HEP intake manifold and Malone tune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

o_seal

Passed Driver's Ed

First time posting on here. Let me know what you think of my ride! (I have a front splitter that I need to install and I just recently installed new headlights so new pics coming soon!)

CMGTI

Ready to race!

First time posting on here. Let me know what you think of my ride! (I have a front splitter that I need to install and I just recently installed new headlights so new pics coming soon!)

Looks great! Love the KPS wheels!

o_seal

Passed Driver's Ed
Looks great! Love the KPS wheels!

Thanks! I was very hesitant cause they were black and they'd look like steelies when I'm rolling down the street lol but I ended up livening them especially with the red centercaps [emoji16][emoji16]

CMGTI

Ready to race!
Thanks! I was very hesitant cause they were black and they'd look like steelies when I'm rolling down the street lol but I ended up livening them especially with the red centercaps [emoji16][emoji16]

LOL.

Cherna almost inspired me to get them in black as well but ended up with the VMR 703s.

Attachments

• 3f38e3f64fc14f2dadd5ffcacbfa48a7.jpg
    3f38e3f64fc14f2dadd5ffcacbfa48a7.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 249

Vikingsloth1

Ready to race!
Anyone on here running 18x9.5 et 25 in the rear?

18x9.5 et 40

Cheder9000

Ready to race!
Got pulled over for being too low the other day. I was at 22.5 all around. Now I'm at 24.

Pic was taken when I only had the front raised.

ZiggyMKVI

Ready to race!
Too Low? How is that a thing they can pull you over for, unless you have excessive camber or something?

o_seal

Passed Driver's Ed

Sometimes I feel that I’m not low enough..
Also:
Wheels are also for sale located in Southern California [emoji1598]