GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: MK6 Interlagos Seats, Front and Rear. -Baltimore MD

bwatson009

VW from the beginning...
Just swapped out my Interlagos seats to OEM leather as I came across a deal I couldn't refuse. Car has 24k miles on it, so the seats are in excellent condition with no issues that I can see. All electronics work as expected and airbags have never deployed. I just performed the swap over the past two days, so these seats need a new loving home!

Local Pickup Only- I can meet anyone within 75-100 miles of Baltimore MD.

bwatson009

VW from the beginning...
600 to get these out of my basement.

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Just swapped out my Interlagos seats to OEM leather as I came across a deal I couldn't refuse. Car has 24k miles on it, so the seats are in excellent condition with no issues that I can see. All electronics work as expected and airbags have never deployed. I just performed the swap over the past two days, so these seats need a new loving home!

Local Pickup Only- I can meet anyone within 75-100 miles of Baltimore MD.

Although I see it in your sig never hurts to mention they are 4 door in the description. Also you should consider shipping, you would sell them fast. You can literally just plastic wrap and tape them up and ship out via Greyhound for a very nominal price. That is how I got my Audi seats. You have to pick up at local Greyhound but the savings are HUGE over any other type of shipping. You should also put this set on the MKV forum as they are the most likely takers as their interiors are older and this would be a nice refresh.

bwatson009

VW from the beginning...
^Stop giving tips; I want these for my MKV.5 alre4ady... [emoji23]
If you are still up for picking them up this coming Saturday or Sunday, they are yours!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

bwatson009

VW from the beginning...
Still available folks. 600 OBO

bwatson009

VW from the beginning...
Bump, make me an offer.

UFfitz56

Ready to race!
PM'd you. Still available?

bwatson009

VW from the beginning...
Do yo still have these? College funds kicked in; I'd love to talk again [emoji106]
Yep, still here. Let's do this!