GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Need advice on Vacation

Timster13

Personally, Siesta Key is one of my favorite beaches. It's about 2 to 2.5 hours away from Orlando but definitely worth the drive. The last time I went with a friend, the water was warm and we were in the water with dolphins a hundred feet away. If you want something a little closer (a little less than 2 hours), Pass-A-Grille beach in St. Pete is great too. Downtown St. Pete is pretty fun during the night with some good restaurants and stuff.

502fasthatch

Ready to race!
Personally, Siesta Key is one of my favorite beaches. It's about 2 to 2.5 hours away from Orlando but definitely worth the drive. The last time I went with a friend, the water was warm and we were in the water with dolphins a hundred feet away. If you want something a little closer (a little less than 2 hours), Pass-A-Grille beach in St. Pete is great too. Downtown St. Pete is pretty fun during the night with some good restaurants and stuff.

Right now im debating on were to go ive got siesta key, madiera,sanibel, and key west. I will prolly go with the one closest to st pete since we have a family friend that lives there and itd be nice to cathc up