GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

TMTuning R32 rear bumper

the_abuse

Ready to race!
SO TMTuning.com offer a MK6 golf R32 style rear valance. it comes with a exhaust system also. Just wonderin if anyone has installed this and what the exhaust sounds like I emailed them and they said that a company called CSR makes the full stainless steel exhaust and that it sounds like the R32 with the classic deep euro tone. (their words not mime)

woudld it be worth it paying the 649+shipping or just the 169 and pick up a eurojet or AWE and get a shop to reweld the exhaust to fit this bumper

Link
http://www.tmtuning.com/HOME/catalog/product_detail.php?default_product=2717

Last edited:

TornadoRed.GTI

Heyv just wanted to know if you know..Does the exaust system they say comes with it..Is it only the tips or an actual turbo back exhaust system?

the_abuse

Ready to race!
I jsut emailed them to verify but at 600+ im guessing its a full cat back. its meant for the Golf 2.5 so i dunno if it will also bolt up to the GTI

DayMan

Ready to race!
If you go to the manufacturers site they had a video up but its gone now. Its def only a Cat back.. Full turbo with down pipe would be way more than 600. Its cool but add the cost of shipping and painting your looking at what a nice full turbo back system would cost or an apr cat back..

the_abuse

Ready to race!
right from the company

As far as I know it is just the
muffer/end exhaust, it is not a catback. You can do a catback on it but you would have to source the remaining piping locally when you have it installed.

Mick431

Ready to race!
Tips look crooked in the 1st pic? I'm not knockin it, but you'd expect the company selling it to at least get that part right.:eek:

Its all photoshopped! Like all of the CSR products on the TMTuning website! i would wait 2 see it in the flesh first!

OverTimer1

Go Kart Champion
it might fit the GTI id email the company to find out... it just says golf so i dunno if it is just golf or golf/gti

I know that specific part number won't, I emailed tm tuning. I sent an email to csr the "manufacture". still waiting on an email back...

Last edited:

Danny Boy1

Ready to race!
keep us posted if you decide to get it. It looks awesome

the_abuse

Ready to race!
here is the Exhaust system that comes with it