GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How did I do?

MoDat

Hey guys. New to this forum.

Just got rid of my 2011 A5. I needed something a little more cheaper and didn't want to sacrifice the ride quality. Boy am I happy!!

I picked up a used 2012 4 door AutoBahn DSG with 10,500k miles on the ODO for $25700 before TTL. The car is in amazing condition, looks brand new.

I couldn't find any Autobahns around so I have nothing to compare it to. How did I make out?

Thanks!

McQueen77

Banned
how did you do? how do we know? how much did you owe on the A5? i guess you broke even going to a cheaper car. were me, i would have kept the A5. thats a nice ride brah. and someone put 10k miles on a 2012 GTI? jesus, thats a lot of miles in a short time..

and the A5 ride quality is worlds better than the GTI.

My12GTI

Ready to race!
I just had my 20k on my '12, so that's not a lot of miles IMO....don't forget you can get '12's in '11...but I got Sunroof and Convenience 4DR and you paid about 1,000 less than me, so you can decide if you got a good deal.

MoDat

how did you do? how do we know? how much did you owe on the A5? i guess you broke even going to a cheaper car. were me, i would have kept the A5. thats a nice ride brah. and someone put 10k miles on a 2012 GTI? jesus, thats a lot of miles in a short time..

and the A5 ride quality is worlds better than the GTI.

Yah I wanted to keep the A5 but, priorities took preference and I needed a lower monthly payment.

VeeDubDude66

Welcome, I am new here too. Sounds like you did OK, but are YOU happy with the deal??

For what its worth, I got a 2013 GTI 4-door DSG w/conv & sunroof (17 miles on it) for $27,000 before TT&L.

whatever

Passed Driver's Ed
MoDat, did you finance through a VW dealer? Can anyone shed light on used auto rates they are getting through the dealers or otherwise?

serpico

Passed Driver's Ed
I got my brand new 2013 4dr CW DSG with Navi + Sunroof for $28,805 pre TTL. I probably would have tried to get them lower, but you didn't do terrible.

smrtypants44

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys. New to this forum.

Just got rid of my 2011 A5. I needed something a little more cheaper and didn't want to sacrifice the ride quality. Boy am I happy!!

I picked up a used 2012 4 door AutoBahn DSG with 10,500k miles on the ODO for $25700 before TTL. The car is in amazing condition, looks brand new.

I couldn't find any Autobahns around so I have nothing to compare it to. How did I make out?

Thanks!

That's about the deal I got on mine back in July '10. 12k miles, fully loaded 2010 6mt 2 door for $26k :thumbup:

hcappie

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey I am brand new to the forum, bought a 2013 GTI 4door Autobahn edition 6sp manual. My price before tax, tags, etc was $28,990. I love this car!! My other car is a 2002 Audi A6 2.7T. You did good as VW are pricey used. The ones I have seen were only about $1K or so cheaper than their new counterparts.