GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VagCom in Dubai :-)

kdumbril

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi Folks,

I recieved my VagCom last night and already tweak a few things.

If there is anyone in Dubai looking for some VAGCOM tweaks send me a PM...no charge, just understand that it is at YOUR own risk :)

maverick_uae

Passed Driver's Ed
congratulations..

well i should've put this up.. my bad.. i got my vagcom last month! if anyone from abu dhabi wants to use vagcom, feel free to drop me a line!

what all did you do kdumbril?!

kdumbril

Passed Driver's Ed
- moved DRL to Fogs
- fogs linked to steering

I wanted to log engine performance. I have installed a boost gauge, but wanted more info.

I have Revo Stage 1, so wanted to see what was changing between stock and tune

maverick_uae

Passed Driver's Ed
How are you liking the Revo?!

I was plannin on going to TAM Auto Engineering to get Revo.. BUT.. i found someone in abu dhabi, Extreme Perfomance Motorsport, thats offering APR! :D i'm still waiting for their reply!

kdumbril

Passed Driver's Ed
When I checked with Arin, there was only a APR dealer in Saudi....

Revo gives more power - the issue is trying to stop the wheel spin...I believe there is a revised version of the Stage 1 pending from Revo in the UK. There are surging issues that some of the guys have experienced that this is supposed to resolve.

kdumbril

Passed Driver's Ed
Have any of you folks figured out how to turn off the 120km/h speed warning? I am not talking about the one you can set in the MFD

maverick_uae

Passed Driver's Ed
oo.. i have to check on that with TAM! i'm goin in this saturday! just made the payments for the neuspeed p-flow intake and APR stage 2 carbon fibre pipe.. cant wait for it to get here :D

bout the 120kmph warning.. i was tryin to find out how to disable it too! no luck so far! :( i'm gonna try looking for it today!

daxdiri

I know I'm visiting an old thread, but wondering if anyone in Dubai still has VagCom? Would like to do a needle sweep and a few other small tweaks.

DXBGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
I figured it out...PM me if you want to the details

excellent, I think I need to meed up with one of you Vagcom guys and get this removed, its really annoying to keep having to cancel it everytime you drop below 120kph and then go back over 120kph, especially as one member mentioned, you cant see the gear your currently in, not that its a huge problem, just slightly annoying and seems was overlooked in the design stage.