GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Am i insane...?

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
...if i pay 2.5K shipped for this?

Basically it's a TBE valvetronic exhuast system, it opens up at high RPMs and slightly closed/quiet at low RPM, it can be programmed for different modes and closed/opened manual by a remote.

Very useful to avoid troubles with the cops here, they are strict and also would add like 1k points of enjoyment to the car.

Something like an APR TBE would be 2k shipped, since i live in the middle east..so the 500$ difference is not much compared to what you get with this TBE.

I want the extra noise, i think the sound of the car adds A LOT to the appearance and sure is fun as hell for the driver, while getting the performance of the stage 2 chip...i know i will want sound at a point, which makes me not just slap a DP on the stock CBE.

What would you guys do?

LittleJohny

Go Kart Champion
These guys are on the forums... they made a thread to introduce this a while back.

Ronkerjake

Ready to race!
other than the fancy valve gizmo, it sounds exactly like APR tbe. Would be nice to shut it every once in a while though

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
Alright guys, i have been emailing them and my only problems are that they don't have a video of the exhaust note when the valve is closed...they said they include instructions for installing the valvetronic system and 1 year warranty.

It comes with two remotes to control it, i would retrofit 1 of them near the TSC button for a stock look, pretty neat stuff.