GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Redline Speed Worx Presents: SHOP LIFE

Frankenstein_VW

Shop Owner / Technician
Here at Redline Speed Worx (RSW) we are constantly evolving & progressing our service offerings to our customer base, to ensure that our team can provide the full spectrum of services for the European Automobile. The latest edition coinciding with opening in our new location is the purchase of the best tire equipment currently available in our option, the Hunter Revolution Tire Machine & Hunter Road Force Touch!

This equipment offers state of the art features to ensure your wheels are being mounted & balanced with the best technology currently available. If you are interested in reading all the specifics on the equipment please take a moment to view Hunter's Website. Links for both pieces of equipment can be found below.

Hunter Revolution Tire Changer.

Hunter Road Force Touch

We're a firm believer in pictures over words, so we will be doing a video series on both the Tire Machine & Roadforce Balancer which will encompass all the benefits the equipment offers to our valued customers! Keep an eye out for it!

Frankenstein_VW

Shop Owner / Technician
We apologize for the lack of awesome-ness, we're having issues with our Flickr Account due to Yahoo locking out our login credentials after deciding they don't want google users being able to log in without a yahoo account [headbang]

kern417

Go Kart Champion
smh google is going off the deep end. i still can't comment on youtube videos because i don't have a google+ account.

Frankenstein_VW

Shop Owner / Technician
There is a B5 S4 in the shop today, you know what that means, time for a build, and they all start with an engine pull!

Q7 TDI in for a tire repair, and full four wheel alignment today!

B8.5 A5 in for some preparations for an up-coming track day with ACNA at Pocono!

Our First HRE Performance Wheels FlowForm Shipment has arrived! We have VW, Audi, & BMW Fitments In stock!

Start the morning off with some in-progress shots of the carbon cleaning service on the B7 RS4 4.2L V8!

One of our local customers is in today with his Audi A5 2.0T Cabrio for an A/C Check-Up just in time for the summer heat!

1 of 3 2.0T TSI CC's in the shop this week for APR ECU Upgrades!

It's look like its time for replacement turbochargers in this 335 3-Series BMW.

More 2.0T CC goodness unleashing more PONIES via APR, LLC. ECU Upgrade!

Another B6 S4 4.2L V8 In for some love this afternoon!

A little 63 AMG for you all!

So many generation of Audi S4 in the shop this AM!

Frankenstein_VW

Shop Owner / Technician
PRESS RELEASE - NEW HIRE – JOHN MILLER
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
REDLINE SPEED WORX, L.L.P. – GREEN BROOK, NJ
MONDAY APRIL 28, 2014

REDLINE SPEED WORX HIRES:

JOHN MILLER – SHOP FOREMAN / MOTORSPORT TECHNICIAN

Redline Speed Worx (RSW) is pleased to announce its most recent hire, John Miller – Shop Foreman / Motorsport Technician for their state of the art Specialty Automotive Repair, Performance, Tuning, Motorsports, and Fabrication facility located in Green Brook, New Jersey.

John comes to RSW with an extensive (25+ year) background with Porsche as a service technician, motorsport technician, and shop foreman. With his extensive knowledge not only on the Porsche Brand, but also vast experience in the motorsport realm, John will allow Redline Speed Worx to expand it’s offerings exponentially to the motorsports arena.

"We are so excited with the growth that RSW is experiencing currently in our new 11,000 sq. ft. facility in Central New Jersey. Having an experienced, knowledgeable team that is dedicated to their craft is essential to providing our clients with the highest levels of service. The skill sets John brings to the table will compliment the vision we have for the company over the coming years of expansion”, said Redline Speed Worx, L.L.P. Service Manager / General Partner John Martorano.

FOLLOW US:

http://www.youtube.com/user/redlinespeedworx
http://www.facebook.com/redlinespeedworx
http://instagram.com/redlinespeedworx
www.redlinespeedworx.com

Patrick Murray
Business Development / General Partner
Phone +1.908.223.7477
info@redlinespeedworx.com

chrisisnapping

Go Kart Champion
...bump.

chrisisnapping

Go Kart Champion
they must be busy

judging my the lack of "green" text for Pat's name and their activity on other forums, i think their sponsorship ran up and they haven't renewed it yet.

I hope they do, this is the only VAG related forum I visit and love checking out some of the work they do and they only post a small amount to instagram.

4DcWMk6

Ready to race!
I work right down the street they are always busy. Anyone going this Sunday to the BBQ ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk