GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Items needed for ko4 cts w apr tune

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
Hello gents, I have searched a bit and need confirmation from someone with the set up I am fixing to use. I am apr st 2 and going with apr 2+. I have ordered the Cts turbo kit and was told by local apr shop I need a 3 bar map sensor?I have 2011 mk6, also running the stock Top for the time and stock 2nd stage on intake.(will it fit on ko4?) I want to make sure I have everything here once I start because no time for down time. Thank you in advance!

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
Look at this link.. https://www.goapr.com/products/turbo_trans_20_tsi_k04.html

That has the requirements, if you look at what comes in the apr kit, it brings a MAP Sensor so they are correct.

Cool deal, will get it. Does the Ko4 have a diameter intake on the fresh air side? Will my stock intake fit?
Also, cts has dv relocation..I assume I use my old DV and just relocate it?
I just cant have this thing show up and not have all parts to complete the job. Will start on Friday afternoon and go to tuner Monday morning..
Will the car run with a 3 bar map with ko4 to get to the tuner? ( stage 2 tune now)

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
I believe that is for the DV relocation kit which isnt sold anymore to my knowledge, probably just an old generic picture. The relocation sucked anyway as it was only about 3 inches away from heat.

Cool, didnt really want relocating anyway. Thanks for the info guys! Cant wait to clear my P0299..ahhh blargghhh

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
They are reusing that silicone portion. If you look you can also see that part gets plugged now.

Yes, I did see that. A bit ghetto imo, guess it will do the job. Thanks for all the info guys. I have been waiting a year to run my buddies 370z. I think I have a good shot now!

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
I believe that is for the DV relocation kit which isnt sold anymore to my knowledge, probably just an old generic picture. The relocation sucked anyway as it was only about 3 inches away from heat.

Thank you also sir! Will report back in a week or so..