GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

And we're back

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
OH ITS SO GOOD TO BE BACK!

P

plac

its not only tuesdays.. its down almost EVERY morning between 4am-6am (pacific) when i am trying to get my browsing done before work.

Gulfer

Administrator
Staff member
you know there are other sites: myfastgti.com, lol

You mean the site that rips off all my hard work and calls it their own? blasphemy!

Sorry about the site being down, I was testing some new additions to make the server faster, but they have hiccups to them, so they've been removed now and we should be back on track :w00t:

P

plac

i know all those other sites. they all suck compared to this one. if it would just stay up..

Hilfloskind

Go Kart Champion
I've only looked at myfastgti once or twice...seems a bit inactive and disorganized. The Australian VW forum (vwwatercooled.au, or something) is actually really helpful for troubleshooting but very focused on the Australian scene so I only check it for info. Vortex seems to have completely gone off the rails with the whole airbag obsession so I really just stick to The Car Lounge now.

This is my home, basically.

P

plac

I've only looked at myfastgti once or twice...seems a bit inactive and disorganized. The Australian VW forum (vwwatercooled.au, or something) is actually really helpful for troubleshooting but very focused on the Australian scene so I only check it for info. Vortex seems to have completely gone off the rails with the whole airbag obsession so I really just stick to The Car Lounge now.

This is my home, basically.

half of the vortex posts in MK6 section are stupid phases that make no sense, containing pictures of slammed cars. Most of them only are into 1 thing there.. LOOKS... this sites primary focus is POWER...

Last edited:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
does the site need donations or ??