GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Integrated Engineering Intake Manifold (p2014 p2008)

MK6Mountaineer

Hello, I have a K04 turbo kit on my '13 GTI and since installing an aftermarket Integrated Engineering intake manifold im receiving a p2008 and p2014 error codes. I need the car to pass inspection so I can't have any check engine lights on. These errors come up because the aftermarket manifold deletes the intake manifold flapper motor.

I currently have an APR tune, but I have been told that they do not offer a way to tune these codes out. Could I remove the flapper motor from the OEM intake manifold, plug it in, and secure it off to the side?

Are there any etunes out there that offer to tune this code out?

Thanks for the help!

Last edited:

zef

Drag Racing Champion
Either switch to custom tuning or put the stock manifold back on.

Tsi_God

Go Kart Newbie
I heard Stratified offers something through the Cobb AP. Stratified offers custom tunes so they may be able to help you.

DallasDub94

Go Kart Newbie
Swap back to stock and make some money on the manifold. Made $700 on mine when went back to oem.

Tsi_God

Go Kart Newbie
Be sure that the stock manifold is the latest revision if you decide to go back to it. Saves you from a big headache in the long run!:thumbup:

DallasDub94

Go Kart Newbie
Be sure that the stock manifold is the latest revision if you decide to go back to it. Saves you from a big headache in the long run!:thumbup:

X2

MK6Mountaineer

I bought the updated IM from ECS tuning. Its looking like a pain in the ass to put in. I'd rather go for an eTune. I checked out freektune and stratified. I know theres a million posts out there about tunes, but for etunes these are the only two names ive found. Are there any you recommend?