GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Loki's Shadow Blue Tachikoma

P

plac

damn plac you a cash money millionaire! haha i got 4k on the car right now. i want to keep it til AT LEAST 80k thats probably around the time i'll be done with payments anyway :smoking:

3 years is about the max i can stand any car. i will be ready for the next level by then. i tasted that level on my 135i but couldnt afford the payments unfortunately. my next car needs to be "gti stage2" power stock, so i can build on top of that. but im not even thinking about what that will be yet. who knows what will be out in 3 years. i do like the STI hatchbacks currently, but those will be long gone in 3 years. and of course i like my Wranglers, but the power isnt there. if they come out with the new 300hp engine that could be my next vehicle also.

little_loki

Ready to race!
lol all you guys are CRAZY. I got mine paid and full and plan to keep it....for a long time...100k+

i'm gonna be that old bitch ridin around in her cherry mk1 but instead itll be the mk6 and 70 years from now LOL.

little_loki

Ready to race!
crap, i knew i should have married a rich girl like you :p

lol, i wasn't my money. :eek: i aint rich lol

and no neither are my parents.

little_loki

Ready to race!
Anyways...
Do the installs of everything yourself. Save a lot of cash and be able to spend it on your future projects.
Plus you'll learn a lot about your car.

thank you :) that is the plan.

little_loki

Ready to race!
I don't think she's asian, then she would be driving an Si!

LOL good to know someone's on my side ^.^

i actually got the money from an insurance claim--my old{new} car got totaled ): no funs.

09vdubgti

Banned
I don't think she's asian, then she would be driving an Si!

She mentioned the word Asian to Me once...

Plus there's an Asian girl on the mkv.

And on an unrelated note I'm so bored in my anthropology class!! It's a 2.5 hour class too :( I have another hour and a half to go.

Last edited:

little_loki

Ready to race!
she's not asian.

plac knows! ^.^ he sold me an awesome deal on my intake! i love it and the sound is just right for me! Thanks soo much again plac for the deal and for being so helpful n rad :)

P

plac

plac knows! ^.^ he sold me an awesome deal on my intake! i love it and the sound is just right for me! Thanks soo much again plac for the deal and for being so helpful n rad :)

np, im glad i dont have to install/uninstall it every few days which i would be doing if i still had it. hell, sometimes i miss that super tight low end that comes without a downpipe.. but then i do a couple redline runs and remember why i gotta keep my downpipe.

*she looks a lot like her avatar*