GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

***Vandalized :,(***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaber

Modero
:( That's painful to see.

What's the backstory? Did you guys catch who did it?

mustache rash

Go Kart Champion
Sucks man. Sorry to hear.

Same shit happened to me. Car was 6 months old.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
its probably because of the country of your europlate, i used to have an evil eye hanging on rearview mirror on my old car and got cut of horribly by someone. nevertheless they should've kept the hate themselves rather than abusing it.

Gti_Vroom415

Ready to race!
its probably because of the country of your europlate, i used to have an evil eye hanging on rearview mirror on my old car and got cut of horribly by someone. nevertheless they should've kept the hate themselves rather than abusing it.

My euro plates Armenian... Ppl don't hate on Armenians lol

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion

You must have never met McQueef.

So ...9k seems incredibly excessive, that car is nearly totalled because of some dents that's nuts.

razr390

Go Kart Champion

Could it be someone who got pissed at your halloween thing that you did with your car? nerfing little kids and shit?

Gti_Vroom415

Ready to race!
Could it be someone who got pissed at your halloween thing that you did with your car? nerfing little kids and shit?

HAHAHAHHAHA!! Lol no this happened the day before Halloween. I was waiting intill I got an estimate. Good observation tho.

Gti_Vroom415

Ready to race!
You must have never met McQueef.

So ...9k seems incredibly excessive, that car is nearly totalled because of some dents that's nuts.

The quarter itself is costing 5k to fix... Anything with wielding is going to up it tenfold

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
What year is your GTI?

Status
Not open for further replies.