GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK6 stage 2 kill stories, lets hear them!

NolaMKVI

Ready to race!
8th gen civic si

Previous gen, same motor as current, STI

Previous gen R/T Charger How close?

Previous gen V6 genesis coupe

Scion TC

Cobalt SS S/C

Acura RSX-S

Nissan 350z - lower revving engine Had to be DE and not the HR but I dont think the HR would matter anyways

Hemi 300c once again, how close?

Several SRT4's

Previous gen wrx Stage 1 can beat a new stock one by half a car on a roll

Modded f150 raptor nice!

90's Z28 with some bolt-ons nice!

9th gen civic si with Vit tune and intake

Late model impala ss I had a grand prix GXP myself (same motor) with the LS4 5.3, we are faster stock I believe

The riced out version of a g6, gxp? Yes... lol they look horrible lol

Late 80's 5.0 stang

I've lost track honestly. Have APR intake, TBE, intercooler, stage 2 tune, and DSG reflash. Car trapped 103.5 on all-seasons and that was my first time going to a strip. Best time was a 13.7 and that was with a half tank of gas, full interior, spare, and 93 octane. Can't remember if I had the intercooler then.

Look up ^^

nice kills

jamlee

Ready to race!
all mods unknown, all looking for races lol

g37

ms3

eg civic hatch- driving home with the gf, told her "once i pass up the civic i bet he will want to run" so i creeped up on him in 3rd and sure enough he decides to floor it as i am passing him.

veloster turbo

b18 em1 civic

s2000

previous gen wrx

mb c300

350z

rsx type s

8th gen civic si

NolaMKVI

Ready to race!
nice!

keep them coming

seems to be the same round about group of cars

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion

NolaMKVI

Ready to race!
Previous gen R/T isn't close.

yea stage 1 on a good day can just about keep up... thats sad considering thats there base line v8 muscle car...

NolaMKVI

Ready to race!
The element of surprise really helps out our cars. My dad has a full bolt-on/KPro RSX-S with a tune that he's currently rebuilding, putting a comptech supercharger on, and getting Vit tuned. He knows his cars and obviously mine. The only honda that's been able to keep up with me. Pre-supercharger if you rev the shit out of a K20 built right you can do some damage up top.

I keep my car stealth. Other than blacked out badges and black wheels she looks stock. I painted my APR exhaust with black header paint, except the chrome tips, to hide the obvious change. From behind unless you really know our cars it looks stock. No drone even if it has shitty packing, only loud as hell when I'm walking away.

nice, my boy had a 420 hp boosted base rsx.... it blew..

currently being built to handle 900hp.. he's had the car since we were 16.. 11 years now

CiHKAL1

Ready to race!
Look up ^^

nice kills

I was Stage 1 with an intake when I ran the 300C. It was close but I would slowly pull away.

When I ran the charger I was at my current setup. I pulled away until I let off at 120, wasn't close but I didn't blow his doors off like he was a BRZ. The guy was super shocked and really cool about it.

NolaMKVI

Ready to race!
Ive been pricing the k04 setups and so far Ive gotten 3700 for everything and the kitchen sink lol.. I may just skip stage 2 for now, focus on my FMIC and my intake and exhaust setup and then, bam! early 2016 k04 madness lol.

GTInSuch2

Passed Driver's Ed
Recents:

FRS from a roll... not close.

G8 GT & C6: Both were at a light revving at each other with me in the middle. Returned suit and turned launch control on. I hooked pretty good, C6 spun like mad and fell behind. Started pulling real good on the G8, had 2 cars and counting at the speed limit. I shut it down he flew by and turned off the next light. C6 guy stayed behind, probably doubting his launching skills.

Friend's APR Stage 2 MKV, 35 roll. I started pulling pretty good. Quick run up to 70

TSX with exhaust started revving at a stoplight, it ended badly for him.

Edit: APR Stage 2, Wintake style intake (Stock MAF location, no "stage 2" pipe), SPM DP w/ 200 cat, 93 octane, DSG

MarineOnline03

Ready to race!
Current model wrx. Easy. rolling.
05-07 Acura TL. pretty quick so im assuming twas the bigger engine version nad or modded.(not really sure). rolling. if i had more road i couldve easily killed. was pulling away from it from 60ish till 100 had to stop.

Last edited:

zipsled

Ready to race!
Late model Porsche Boxster...from the dig-it wasn't really much of a race. This is the second run on a Boxster...I walked the first at stage 1. I loved the look on the guys' faces when their $60K car got spanked by a $25K Volkswagen. One was totally cool about it; the other was a dick.
Hyundai Veloster turbo...walked easily from 60-90-she backed off after seeing the futility of continuing.
I am keeping my VW totally stock in appearance. The only way you can tell there are mods are the gear chatter and lash on the DXD clutch and slightly aggressive exhaust tone on the downpipe.
More to come...

NolaMKVI

Ready to race!
Nice kills guys!!