GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Shadow Blue Golf/GTI Thread

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
So in 2010 the Autoban package came with grey leather? Now its Titan Black (less desirable in my view). I also wish I could get a leather interior without the Nav (I'd rather use my iPhone). But, I think the blue is great!

No, it is actually Titan Black but looks grey in the picture. Blame it on the camera.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
The car looks good JohnQQQ - actually looks very familiar lol :p

jg167

Passed Driver's Ed
No, it is actually Titan Black but looks grey in the picture. Blame it on the camera.
Oh, ok. So with the std tinting, did you find that the seats got too hot to sit on if left parked in the sun? (maybe my aversion to black car interiors is outdated).

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Oh, ok. So with the std tinting, did you find that the seats got too hot to sit on if left parked in the sun? (maybe my aversion to black car interiors is outdated).

I actually have no idea. Seattle lacks sun and warm temps and for the most part, I go from parking garage to parking garage so my car is almost never parked outside.

Ricky Bobby GTI

Say What!!!

26" is foo pussy's yo. 50" is BOSS

Now that's just insane!!!

3ernd

Shadow Blue form Austria

I'm sorry that's no GTI but it has the best colour :wub:

Attachments

• IMG_20110527_170706.jpg
    IMG_20110527_170706.jpg
    386.2 KB · Views: 901

VMRWheels

Go Kart Champion

Halvie

WOOSA
Waiting to catch a flight to Hawaii. Took a couple pics of the latest changes. Still can't take a photo to save my life, and the windows are disgusting (smoking in the car doesn't help). Car is pretty close to being done. If Skully's deal turns out well, or APR actually releases the stage 3+ stuff that was talked about I'll do that and call it a day. Not sure if I like the brushed aluminium mirror caps. I like them on most of the Audis that have had them, so thought I would give it a shot. If I keep the TE37s I'll prob switch back to pearl black as they won't match the bronze wheels.

Like the APR CB over the BB I had on previously. Stage 3 endurance clutch, and peloquin lsd are nice upgrades. Seats make the ride more visceral.

JohnQQQ

Ready to race!
Waiting to catch a flight to Hawaii. Took a couple pics of the latest changes. Still can't take a photo to save my life, and the windows are disgusting (smoking in the car doesn't help). Car is pretty close to being done. If Skully's deal turns out well, or APR actually releases the stage 3+ stuff that was talked about I'll do that and call it a day. Not sure if I like the brushed aluminium mirror caps. I like them on most of the Audis that have had them, so thought I would give it a shot. If I keep the TE37s I'll prob switch back to pearl black as they won't match the bronze wheels.

Like the APR CB over the BB I had on previously. Stage 3 endurance clutch, and peloquin lsd are nice upgrades. Seats make the ride more visceral.

I think your car would look sick with a gloss black lower grill

Gberg2119

Ready to race!
Washed it and waxed it. Clayed it for the first time and it looks amazing. Most, if not all, of the swirls from the dealer are gone!! Could only take cell phone pics as my digital cam battery was dead. Not like that would have been any better.

IMG_20110602_175238.jpg

IMG_20110602_175249.jpg

IMG_20110602_175428.jpg

IMG_20110602_175323.jpg

didiom

This is from when I was up in acadia, maine. I just wish my sunroof and window were closed. Its stock except for matched side markers and black front emblem.

EvilBoffin

Passed Driver's Ed
OK - a couple pics for yuz...

STOCK exterior appearance except for adding the OEM front lip spoiler...