GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Corrado917's GTI.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
nice Hatuey! btw/fyi - I like those seat inserts and had em too, but in teh summer they can easily heat up and come off. The stainless steel ones for sale by a member on here somewhere / ebay were GREAT imho.

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Thanks John. I will def. keep an eye on in summer time, if anything- I will replace the double side tape for a more heat friendly .

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Chrome Glove Box Handle

Self explanatory,if not check this link

When you change the stock handle,the new one looks simply better.

Yes,you're right,toilet paper,just for you! This was an impro' since the magnetic tip didn't work as planned,I did some ghetto type"anti-lose screw kit" Not that shitty,right!

Tighten it macho style & you will not lose the screw inside the glove box compartment.

Sweet!!

To be continued..

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
:w00t:

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
TLC rear Badge.

I wasn't feeling my old plaid insert.

I decide to give a try on the shinny black one this time..

Definitely much better.This one enhance the rear badge without add additional color to the mix,sleeker.

I'm almost done with the rear of the car,next will be the reflectors and some layers to match the LED tails... :thumbsup:

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Thanks PimpyS.:w00t:

As for the numbers,keep in mind these factors.
-DSG equipped.
-Diff.gas octane.
-Exhaust set up.
-Every dyno + conditions are diffrent.
-Not sure,if anyone can chime on this,but I think the Euro GTI diffres in power in comparisson to the U.S.

The plan is reflash the DSG to squeeze a little bit more.

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
I'm almost done with the rear of the car,next will be the reflectors :thumbsup:
And here we are...

The idea was simple: create a closer look bet. The dark LED tails and the lower reflectors not regretting their purpose (light tinted layer). After seen the results in some others GTI, I decide to give a try...

Left side,layer applied.

Without layer

Layer on

*Third break light layer,not sure yet.

Last edited:

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Spacers installed.

:happyanim:

Thank you Andrew.

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
BRAKING IS BACK TO NORMAL.

I finally had the chance to install fresh pads & rotors, The game changer here in this service is actually the pad with a better bite than the stock one. In the future I will add lines and eventually a groovier fluid, but so far it's good to go!
Source:Link

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
:thumbup:

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Miscellaneous :Tommy bar.

Stupid cheap & very helpful, no more bolt guessing,trying to change a tire during dark.

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
It is the guidance tool for changing the tire,it makes easy for you since it's longer than the actual bolt.