GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

deAutoKey rocks

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
i'm having the same issue and it makes the fm/am radio static when in reverse... but on sirius XM it's fine and no static, but I have bulb out errors..

Do you have the 7440 model? Try flipping them 180 degrees - please also leave them outside of your housing so you can see the bulb, if not ALL LEDs are lighting up you need to flip it 180, that will remove the errors.

Keep us updated.

Thank you

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Do you have the 7440 model? Try flipping them 180 degrees - please also leave them outside of your housing so you can see the bulb, if not ALL LEDs are lighting up you need to flip it 180, that will remove the errors.

Keep us updated.

Thank you

Thank you for the reply, will try tomorrow when it's warmer out lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iAhhMaze

Go Kart Champion
Thanks for understanding, they process warranty claims quickly so you should have a new set quickly.

[emoji106]
No problem i understand not everything will last forever appriciate you guys dealing with it quickly and responding to any and all concerns and questions.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
No problem i understand not everything will last forever appriciate you guys dealing with it quickly and responding to any and all concerns and questions.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

We appreciate your understanding, if our electronics didn't have any issues/defects we would be famous :) - all electronics, even Apple, has a defect rate but our defect rate is very low which is a good thing for our customers.

:thumbsup:

Last edited: