GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

willnando's journal - 2010 CSG GTI Build

willmk4

Go Kart Champion
Installed the GFB DV last night. threw the forge dv spacer I had in the glove box and now car is a lot quieter :( I hear almost no intake noise and no flute at all. Car feels smoother shifting, and "stronger".
The car feels like it did before. Screwed spacer is probably what It was. The dv bits looked fine when I took it apart

Last edited:

willmk4

Go Kart Champion
Guys I have a few things for sale .. I do not have pictures but I can provide them if you want them. I am located in Nashville TN, so If you are not local I am willing to ship at your expense.

Stock OEM 17' Denvers - Few knicks and scratches here and there but $220 takes them without tires.
Stock OEM Tail lights - $100
Stock OEM GTI Springs - $100

willmk4

Go Kart Champion
I got super excited until I realized your wheels aren't for sale...[emoji58][emoji58][emoji58][emoji58][emoji58][emoji58][emoji17][emoji17][emoji17][emoji17][emoji17]

Lol sorry man. Two of them are all curbed up, I wouldn't get the moneys I would want out of them. For how they are I'll keep them

willmk4

Go Kart Champion
Car looks great! CSG is my favourite colour, but unfortunately wasn't available when I was looking for a car. Wheels look fantastic as well!

Really appreciate the love man!!
Just Followed you on IG btw :D

willmk4

Go Kart Champion
Just wanted to update the original post with a whole bunch of pics.
Check them out on the first page!
----> http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78674

Driving this around now guys.

I have the OEM GTI Springs for sale and also the OEM GTI intake set up if anyone wants it.

Last edited: